Reviews for The ReForging of the Blade
Anon chapter 13 . 9/26/2013
This is my all time favorite fanfic series, I've read it over 20 times. Please update I HAVE to know how everything falls together. Hopefully after six years of this series, you read your comments...
jay121 chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
this story is amazing! the best fan fic iv ever read
please continue it :)
LunaticCrow21 chapter 13 . 9/20/2011
Firstly, excuse me if I trail off and talk about your other stories or chapters in the Sword Maker Trilogy. I read this a long long time ago and haven't gotten around to re-reading it (which I'm going to do soon, hopefully).

Secondly, I know I'm reviewing years after you stopped writing, but, again, I never got around to reviewing I don't think and only just remember that you had written these stories.

Review: Your Sword Maker trilogy stories were and still are the best fanfics I have ever read, regardless of the topic (Bleach, Final Fantasy, etc.). You put so much work into these and it shows in the story too. I think, from memory, your stories are what got me into being a JinHwo fan in the first place, so I thank you greatly for that. I also want to thank you again because your stories were what made me want to write as well.

I can't remember the exact content of your stories, but I remember thinking that every chapter there was either a complication in Jin and Hwoarang's relationship or something interesting that happened and that kept me reading. Every chapter had something to get caught on.

Your stories even made cry from time to time, when Jin and Hwoarang were having problems or when something else sad happened. Your stories were emotionally gripping and this is hard to pull off when writing stories, but you nailed it.

The Tekken characters even stayed in character the whole way through all of your stories, which is another hard thing to do. I also found it very endearing that you gave Hwoarang a real name too. It showed that you really cared about your Hwoarang, and in turn, the other Tekken characters that you used too.

Overall, these were amazing and gripping stories and I hope that one day you will return to them and finish The ReForging of the Blade. I look forward to this :)

By the way, your website link doesn't work anymore either :(

Thank you for the stories and effort you put into them.

CH2107
LivingInsanity chapter 13 . 6/7/2010
I've been reading this series for a day or two now, it's really good and I've seen that the last update was a couple years back...this gives sadness in the dojo. ;; I have felt anger, sadness, relief and confusion during this series and it makes me happy to know that this ended with a happy note...I hope...

I hope you write more. 3 3 3 Please...?
191026 chapter 13 . 4/4/2009
Oh my god. This trilogy has had me gripped from the very beginning!

I have laughed, cried, shouted at both Hwoarang and Jin, cursed Kazuya to hell and back again *despite him being one of my fav characters*

Utterly wonderful work and so well written.

It is a shame that you have not updated in a while but, I am very sure you have your reasons.

I too have not updated any of my work in months.I do hope that you do update one day.

Hats off to your fab work.

191026
SonKitty chapter 13 . 3/22/2009
Is there going to be any more? (

I see the last update is over a year ago, but I'm asking just in case. I want to know what happens next!
Wolfram003 chapter 13 . 9/15/2008
I've been reading this particular series of yours for the past few days, and I must say that it is absolutely wonderful! You definitely have a talent for writing the dark, passionate relationship Hwoarang and Jin seem to share; in fact, I'd go as far as to say you've kept the two perfectly in character while placing them in such scenarios. Your Sword Maker Trilogy is most definitely a masterpiece.

However, I am sad to see that the final part has not been updated in quite a while, especially considering the cliffhanger you presented to your readers. I am truly looking forward to reading more fiction by you, so I sincerely hope that you decide to continue and update sooner or later. As I said earlier, this really is a wonderful fic.
Cehache chapter 1 . 9/1/2008
This is the second time I've read this story.

PLEASE,I mean ... PLEASE, finish this. I've been waiting since 10 months now :_(

This is the best fic I've ever read and you are THE master. I'm even thinking of getting a tattoo of the single black feather. This story is really important for me.

We're begging you! XD

Good job ... best job, actually...
rockyBubbles chapter 13 . 8/6/2008
To me these two are one of the sexiest parings out there. both very proud and worthy. you did a great job of puting them together, i nearly cried it was so intense.

great story. all three. keep updating.
Salysha chapter 13 . 7/31/2008
I truly hope this one gets continued soon. This sure is dark. I'm not that keen on the extensive scheming that goes on in here, but the Hwoarang angst was fantastic. That was the start.

But, now that Jin and Hwoarang are reunited, and there is this flicker of hope between them-not to mention a scene coming with Baek Doo San that makes the word "cliffhanger" the understatement of the year...

I can't stress enough how much this NEEDS TO CONTINUE, especially since I know that the Reforging of the Blade will reveal a superior design. The sword cannot be left unfinished, and the blacksmith needs to return to the forge. Not trying to be cute, honestly, only to avoid repeating myself with the same words.
Razer Athane chapter 13 . 7/7/2008
You need to update, man.

I've been following these fics since before I was a member... Kinda annoyed me that you didn't update as much as I'd like you to, but hey, whatever XD Masterpieces need their time :) I still find myself reading all of your fics (including the Dagger Series btw, or the lonely little chapter you've posted of it :( lol) pretty often. You're seriously one of the best authors I've ever seen. Your word selection is exquisitely unique and poetically beautiful, and it always has been.

Please update this (and SwitchBlade!) as soon as you can, I really want to see this masterpiece finished. You've put so much effort into all of the fics and its just so sad to see that it doesn't get the love and credit it deserves, y'know? Don't let it discourage you :)
Tricia3610 chapter 13 . 12/13/2007
I absolutely love the story line... They are so busted, lol XD, update soon!
Amarant Rose Coral chapter 13 . 12/3/2007
wow:O. I still love this story.:D. This is amazing:D. An amazing story! I WANT MORE!;D. I still love the pairing:D Great job:D
INUZUKALOVE4EVER chapter 13 . 9/19/2007
omg omg omg

such a great chapter

This couple is so awesomely sexy

and with that, Baek sensei prepare yourself for a major nosebleed
Lillian chapter 13 . 9/19/2007