Reviews for The Three Phases
yllom21 chapter 1 . 3/7/2007
I enjoyed this alot. The ending needed work, it was way too sudden. But besides that I thought this was a very good fanfic. Excellent job!
Tierry Leoine chapter 1 . 2/27/2007
Ihave to disagree :)

The story is truly wonderful and i coulkd just see the two of them interacting that way through out their adventure.

Really, it was a pleasure to read. I especially liked the switching points of view and Balthier's sarcastic/dry/pragmatic commentary.
Ranchdressing chapter 1 . 2/26/2007
it's so good! whoever doesn't like it has no good taste. i'm talking about your fic and the couple!
Crimson-Vision chapter 1 . 2/24/2007
That was freakin' adorable.

I love love love their little spats. xD
sky hi chapter 1 . 2/24/2007
i LOVE the way you write...it's very unique and i love the way you make every little thing seem important and significant to the story. i also love long stories like this...it shows that you are a good writer, which you are.
Away From Sanity chapter 1 . 2/22/2007
I think you pretty much win bragging rights on best Balthier/Vaan fic ever.
kitty-chan aka dark destiny chapter 1 . 2/19/2007
ruined it? If you call that ruining a pair then you should do it more often _ that was the best portraying of Balthier/Vaan I have ever read.

Please dont stop writing!

P.S.

early morning crazies are usually the best fics that come out, lol.
Duchess of Darkness chapter 1 . 2/18/2007
ruined them? by jove, you did NOT! i actually enjoyed this little (coughnotsolittlecough) oneshot you produced in the dead of night. i really enjoyed laughing at balthier - his every little quirky reaction amused me so. and vaan's character was terribly delightful to read.

(ah, by the way, you used "bowls" instead of "bowels" in several parts of your story. i do believe that's a mistake, if unless i'm reading something wrong? hopefully not)

"watching" the two tango around each other was amusing, too amusing. they are both in character, so don't worry about ruining them (i'm victim to that kind of thinking as well whenever i right my final fantasy fics).

one particular part where i felt especially attached to balthier was the scene where he just came back from a hunt and is getting ripped into by vaan. balthier's quips and vaan's short temper are cute. _ at times i have found myself in similar predicaments and reacting like balthier. for that, he gets brownie points.

this is a very creative and well developed story, my dear, and i praise it. props. a few malapropisms here and there, but for the most part (99 percent) it's absolutely fantastic. keep writing! but do get some sleep. 3 o' clock slurges of creativity are fantastic, but also tiring, i'm sure.

Kichi Hisaki chapter 1 . 2/18/2007
I really liked it... I did... It's just... I'm lost. I didn't really have a clue to what the hell happened. But I think that I got the gist of it. Vaan's pretty straight forward when it comes to these sort of things.
Adeline chapter 1 . 2/18/2007
wow...! I've never used my eng. dictionary as much as I did while I was reading this...I thought it was a bit complicated to understand at times but still very good! Keep up the Balvaan-love!
BunnyBandit chapter 1 . 2/15/2007
Did you hit your head? Ruined it? Lies. This is f*cking amazing. Probably the best oneshot (or any fanfic) I've ever read. All of it was just so... god, I don't know. It was fantastic.
Anonymous chapter 1 . 2/15/2007
Ruined it? Ruined it! This is the best Balthier/Vaan story to date! It's so believable; the character interaction. . the dialogue. . it's all spot-on. And your writing style flows so well I found myself picturing what was happening in my mind's eye without even having to try.

I love this! Please please please write more stories in the future!
FREAKSHOW1 chapter 1 . 2/15/2007
Don't be ridiculous, you haven't ruined it. In fact, you've made a convert.
its-sora chapter 1 . 2/15/2007
I think that my brain just died, literally. It just went and died.

This was so good. It's so hard to find Balthier/Vaan fics for me. THis was wonderful and made me squee alot
whitedreamer chapter 1 . 2/15/2007
They are so cute together. Please. write more. I was so amused reading your fanfic.
48 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »