Reviews for A Black Rose
The Ultimate Otaku chapter 1 . 11/15/2011
aawwww, so CUTE! I love all the snarking! Snape is perfect!
Rika100 chapter 1 . 5/27/2011
This is great! I love the fic, nice ending too. _
DeliriousNikki chapter 1 . 2/8/2011
Oh my goodness, this was so good! You write beautifully, I love the wit and the banter! Thank you so much for sharing this story and keep it up.

Raelliin Eddington chapter 1 . 1/10/2011
Why was that so cute and amazing and beautiful and special and adorable? Just cuz.

So much love. I loved it.
Eliph95 chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
AWWWWWW I LOVED IT..i mean, we all noe that snape's a big sweetie under his grumpy mask! (:
Aariya07 chapter 1 . 3/23/2009
Aww, that was so cute. I love it, though I'm reading it more than a month late of Valentine's Day.

I'm curious as to how Harry got into a university without a high school diploma or prior knowledge of basic Muggle education, i.e. English, maths, science (of which Chemistry is the easiest; how could he not get it-I love Chem). Either way, I loved it.

So I noticed Severus didn't really react to finding out Harry was the one sending him the gifts when he thought it was the students... Did he suspect it was him earlier?
Ali-chan et Vani-chan chapter 1 . 2/8/2009
loved it! so cute!
TheologyDiscography chapter 1 . 10/17/2008
haha! that was funny! i like that. sevvie was being all jealous, and all harry's doing is trying to have a nice date. lolz. minerva's as much of a matchmaker as albus was.
macaday me a nut chapter 1 . 4/10/2008
Aw...that was so cute! *claps hands together* I love it love it love it. Harry seems so...carefree I guess is the word. He doesn't really care that Severus didn't actually open the cards. That's so sweet. And all the touches Harry gives him. They are so cute together!

Macaday me a nut (and your one too!)
Shanster chapter 1 . 12/27/2007
Aww. This fic was perfect! So sweet and fluffy, yet at the same time it was completely realistic - no overly-fluffy Severuses or girly Harrys.
coffee walnut chapter 1 . 6/11/2007
oh! you are absolutely amazing... i mean, this was GOOD!
eekee chapter 1 . 5/3/2007
i liked it a lot :D
Dalou28 chapter 1 . 2/19/2007
Salut Heather68,

another nice story ! You are so prolific author... for our pleasure ! _ Thank you !

I love your sweet answer and I accept your virtual flowers ! I think, for the nice person, it's all days the Valentine's day !

Thank you so much...

Severussement vĂ´tre, Dalou28
Miku chapter 1 . 2/19/2007
firewall chapter 1 . 2/17/2007
This was a terrific story. I enjoyed every word. You captured them both beautifully and still had Severus maintain his snark.