Reviews for Cupid Chaos
CosmicEssence chapter 1 . 9/15/2010
oh this one was a charm...very amusing and the slow revelation of cupid as well as the utter chaos and show of how people attempted to resist was really well done. Have to admit the image of Dean picking flowers was class and Ellen hitting on Bobby and then with the white dress scene were some of my favourites! Cupid was also interestingly done.
L5472 chapter 1 . 8/9/2008
LOL oh boys... *giggles* Very nice HAHA
hellioness chapter 1 . 1/27/2008
Very funny. I enjoyed reading this.
LadyLinteweth chapter 1 . 5/31/2007
That was hilarious! Do some more!
mysong chapter 1 . 2/19/2007
That Cupid seriously had problems. Just the thought of some of those people together...MY EYES! Somebody gouge 'em out! Anyway, very very funny.
SeerBlack chapter 1 . 2/17/2007
BUWHAHAHHAHAHA!

Your stories are so effin funny. They're brilliant! I don't think theres any other way to describe them.

Thanks for the laugh.
shimmerinstars chapter 1 . 2/16/2007
I also posted this at Limp Sam...

Dreamhorizon, your story was hysterically funny not to mention extremely clever.

I couldn't even focus on "Lost" tonight! My mine kept having these images of Dean picking flowers or being dewey eyed in love with a girl named twinkle LOL

I really enjoyed it Thank You!

Cheryl aka shimmerinstars77
sams1ra chapter 1 . 2/16/2007
“Are you out of your mind? You as much as anyone should know better than to wear a white dress, especially with the Winchesters’ around. Are you suicidal? It’s like wearing a supernatural calling card! Take it off!” ROFL! that was really funny, thanks for sharing.
carocali chapter 1 . 2/15/2007
Well, you are just silly! A cupid story for Valentine's Day. How fun! The whole scene with Dean and the leopard print bar maid was priceless. How fun!

Thanks for sharing!

;D

Caroline
Nana56 chapter 1 . 2/15/2007
Absolutely hilarious! It was a pleasure to use tissues to wipe tears of laughter this time! Great story!
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 2/14/2007
Ha ha ha. That's hilarious. Great job. Catch ya on the flip side.
FaithfulLurker chapter 1 . 2/14/2007
lol that was really funny! Sam singing Bon Jovi made me think of that scene in Born Under a Bad Sign ("You checked in two days ago under the name "Richard Sambora". Although I think the scariest part about this whole thing is the fact that your a Bon Jovi fan."). This fic is going in my favorites.
Poaetpainter chapter 1 . 2/14/2007
lol, although Im still trying to figure out how Sam got naked...
historylover chapter 1 . 2/14/2007
This was great! I loved it!

Kat
JazzyIrish chapter 1 . 2/14/2007
Dream, this was absolutely hysterical - I literally never stopped laughing. What an uplifting fic. There are far too many lines to mention, but I especially loved the "twinkies" one. Dean picking flowers, the whole scene in the bar - visuals of Dean dancing Travolta moves naked; Sam singing karaoke, a little behind-the-bar action - just too much. And let's not forget Bobby and Ellen. Seriously, this little Cupid ditty was so much fun! Thanks for sharing it with us, and Happy Valentine's Day to you.