Reviews for Holiday Spirit
scorch66 chapter 1 . 7/2/2007
I really, really, LOVE this fic(added to fav)! Can't wait to read the sequel!:)
I Will Consume Your Soul chapter 1 . 3/8/2007
oh wow I cannot wait for the White's Day one! This one was really good. Ha-ha the kitchen was on fire twice. That's funny. Oh well it'll be fixed on the next page, just as Murakami-sama does. Something crazy happens then everything is okay, eventually! Except in Graviation EX in volume 1 when Yuki went blind, he was blind for quite a few pages. D: T_T
hokage chapter 1 . 2/19/2007
wow, cute valentines fic! make more please! cute! cute!
Kagome Mokuba chapter 1 . 2/19/2007
Wow, I was actually sceptical at first. After all the bad, stupid and not even half way decent valentines stories I've read I never expected to find perfection. But here it is. This was just wow. I think it's great! I think you captured the characters perfectly! Best story I've read yet. Most people have Yuki majoly sappy and totally out of character, major lovy dovy and stuff. But you kept him on track. Great Job! Great Story, looking forward to the sequal!
Kovu chapter 1 . 2/16/2007
*dies* gosh, that was AWESOME! seriously, it was beautifully written, with a well developed plot. I also really admire how -even though its fanfiction and y'know unleashing imagination, creativity and all that- your fic still had a sense of realism *applauds* Good job. I really enjoyed it. Really. I look forward to the sequal *bows* It was a tremendously enjoyable read. Thanks, made my day _-
DarkMetalAngel of Destruction chapter 1 . 2/14/2007
good story. hope to read more from you soon. l8r
Mi Querida chapter 1 . 2/14/2007
That was so adorable AND you kept them both IC! Great job, it seems very hard for most people on this site to do I can't wait for the White Day sequel...This is going straight to my favorites! )