Reviews for All That He Taught Her
aradiaeva chapter 1 . 3/23/2012
Lovely fic. I loved how nervous he was to ask her father and for her response. Very sweet.
Cruelest Sea chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
Beautiful!:)
schaferdramaqueen chapter 1 . 5/18/2011
Aww! How sweet. And I did like the sounds motif ("Snip. Snip." "Swish. Swish" etc.)- I thought it tied everything together nicely, and it made the room seem very quiet, which makes it a better scene.

And about the ages- eh, I forgive you. Everyone's got a different way of dealing with those things (example: trying to match up book Narnia and movie Narnia ages. Yuck.)and, you know, it's fanfiction and a oneshot and you didn't commit, as far as I can tell, any of the awful crimes against literature that we see here. No, this was very good and made me smile. :)
rezmutt chapter 1 . 1/31/2010
lol this is sweet. luv it! i give two thumbs up
Endless Raindrops chapter 1 . 7/9/2009
I liked it, acutally. I love stories like this one, it was cute!
Commander Cody CC-2224 chapter 1 . 1/31/2009
In response to “kalina”’s comment pertaining to the unawareness of Felicity’s eye color in the movie, I have done a visual analysis on that and discovered that the color of the iris is hazel (or rather close to that color). Pixel analysis indicates a dab of green around the iris area, so I’m guessing it’s about close to Felicity’s green eyes by a tad.

To “tigersmeleth”: Another aspect of the story: According to the Felicity Series Books (and the movie), the courtesy title of Manderly, Felicity’s gentlewoman mentor, was Ms. (Miss) rather than Mrs. (Missus). By having Manderly’s title as Mrs., you imply that she’s married, and after reading the books and watching the movie, I do not recall her ever marrying, or even admitted that she married at some point. I may be wrong, but if you have any sound evidence that she’s married, do let me know. Just F.Y.I.

Overall, great story! I loved it! Keep up the good work! The aspects of the story are very touching (honestly).
HAL chapter 1 . 11/23/2008
That's so sweet!
Varietygirl9143 chapter 1 . 7/7/2008
Good job. I think Felicity's my favorite AG doll. :)

vg
flowermasters chapter 1 . 4/12/2008
Good!1
kalina chapter 1 . 1/13/2008
That was adorable. - Felicity's eyes are green in the book, however. I dont know what color they are in the movie. But really, a very sweet story.
4give4get chapter 1 . 11/25/2007
yay, the flashbacks were well done, as was the writing. GOOD JOB! :)
Miriam chapter 1 . 10/4/2007
It's great! I LOVED the part when he remembered!
X chapter 1 . 9/9/2007
I love this!

Oh, and in Changes for Felicity, when Jiggy Nye comes to deliver Penny's foal (for a good cause, not to steal it or anything), Ben says, "What are you doing with Felicity? If you hurt her or Penny's foal, I'll kill you. Mark me, I will." or something of the sorts.
roughdiamond5 chapter 1 . 7/14/2007
Wow, that's so sweet! I sidh you would write more, you're so good at writing!
s Dream chapter 1 . 6/25/2007
Yay!I've neva read the books but I have seen the movie