Reviews for Wedding Dress For Sale
LowJack chapter 2 . 9/12
Even after 10 years this is still one of my favorite fics!
Anono chapter 2 . 8/18
Great two chapters, I think one from each point of view is enough.

Would you write something where Jareth has his own life and goals outside Sarah, and when she/the reader doesn't just accept him attacking other potential lovers? I know it's the format for this story and it works, I just think you could pull off something like that

Ps check out The Lady and the Knight
dannisez chapter 2 . 9/19/2016
Loved it
LadySeradeRETURNS chapter 2 . 6/20/2016
This was hysterical! I loved it. A short and simple chuckle that made me smile. Clever. You write annoyed Jareth so well.
meowcowardlylion chapter 2 . 3/27/2016
Love this!
Lattelady chapter 2 . 1/22/2016
Excellent story. I really enjoyed seeing it from both sides of the glass. I just like to know that she went to him happily.
tmwillson3 chapter 2 . 10/27/2015
I think just having these two chapters is enough. It is fitting and tells the story well. I felt bad for Sarah, and I had to laugh a little at all of Jareth's frustrations.
Hermonthis chapter 2 . 5/12/2015
(I love the nod to Ernest Hemingway.) Jareth is a jealous, glittery jerk but I was rooting for him anyway. I liked the small peaks into Sarah's life, and wonder how the Goblin King managed to fall back into her good graces after pulling off those stunts!
tjw242 chapter 2 . 9/24/2014
This was awesome- Jareth's reactions were spot-on :3 I just wish there was more detail on Sarah's reaction to Jareth's last proposal. Being a smart girl she would've figured out his previous rouses? Would she have been mad?
Regardless, very well done :3
Shadow131 chapter 2 . 8/11/2014
Gahhh, this one nearly made me die! Point was good. Counterpoint was AMAZING. Particularly Jareth's early moods, his irritation with Darren was probably my favorite. I love me a jealous Goblin King, though I really wish we got to see how he convinced Sarah to go away with him/marry him.
Bloodsired chapter 2 . 2/1/2014
That was awesome!
Alice Raven Thorn chapter 2 . 7/31/2013
YEEEESSSS! Please continue this story! And I think during the last two years would be a great way to start! :)
gravity01 chapter 2 . 4/8/2013
Great companion chapter. I loved that Jareth continued to torment them long after he got what he wanted. Maybe that's sick of me... but I like the idea that he maintained this dark, jealous side. Just because he has love in his life doesn't mean he has to turn into a daisy dipped in sugar coated sunshine. He's still the king of goblins, after all.

I just adore dark stories with happy endings. There just arent enough, imo. I love to read them but every time I try to write one they come off as quirky humor. You are like... the expert at creepy intensity. So you're my new hero. I enjoy everything you write, I think.
gravity01 chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
This is so stinking awesome. Just vague enough to be creepy but clear enough that you can pretty well guess what's happened.
Concolor44 chapter 2 . 12/2/2012
I like it. The setup, the progression, the wording ... all work together very well.

You kept Jareth beautifully in-character, too. Neither can I see him just giving up on the one who bested him. (Yet another reason to steer clear of the Fae.)