Reviews for Wedding Dress For Sale
Bloodsired chapter 2 . 2/1
That was awesome!
Alice Raven Thorn chapter 2 . 7/31/2013
YEEEESSSS! Please continue this story! And I think during the last two years would be a great way to start! :)
gravity01 chapter 2 . 4/8/2013
Great companion chapter. I loved that Jareth continued to torment them long after he got what he wanted. Maybe that's sick of me... but I like the idea that he maintained this dark, jealous side. Just because he has love in his life doesn't mean he has to turn into a daisy dipped in sugar coated sunshine. He's still the king of goblins, after all.

I just adore dark stories with happy endings. There just arent enough, imo. I love to read them but every time I try to write one they come off as quirky humor. You are like... the expert at creepy intensity. So you're my new hero. I enjoy everything you write, I think.
gravity01 chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
This is so stinking awesome. Just vague enough to be creepy but clear enough that you can pretty well guess what's happened.
Concolor44 chapter 2 . 12/2/2012
I like it. The setup, the progression, the wording ... all work together very well.

You kept Jareth beautifully in-character, too. Neither can I see him just giving up on the one who bested him. (Yet another reason to steer clear of the Fae.)
firerock876 chapter 2 . 8/6/2012
I'd like to know what happens! (if u hav a sequel and i havent noticed it before i read this I'm sry so u know im going to go look right now!)
anono chapter 2 . 6/4/2012
very amusing )

though I would have liked to see how he invited himself into her life
anono chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
Is that an Ernest Hemingway quote I see?

Nice reference, you also give a very clear picture of her life in short sections
Lovejareth chapter 2 . 12/28/2011
That was fantastic. Jareth is a very annoying man but so loveable that it drives me crazy. I love it when Jareth gets jealous. Well done for this story.
Autumn O'Shea Swan chapter 2 . 12/20/2011
Lol. I love Jareth's pov. Very amusing.
ShadowedBelief chapter 2 . 6/13/2011
Lol. The idea oJareth getting hammered is seriously amusing. And somehow the whole idea of this story doesn't seem too beyondhim. :). Very well written.
mizgardenia21 chapter 2 . 2/23/2011
I love this story.
GreenRose58 chapter 1 . 12/5/2010
GreenRose58 chapter 2 . 12/5/2010
I can see now why you've gotten so many reviews for this piece. The characterization and growth described through four 'problems' was wonderful. This is only the second Labyrinth fanfic I've read (though I adore Henson's genius) and I'm afraid you might have spoiled me already. Wonderful piece; keep up the awesome work!
Rockie chapter 2 . 10/11/2010
So I found your new pen name by looking at your old stuff. I don't know how often you write anymore, but I thought I would check out what you have.

While your more recent stuff is indeed more advanced than the old, I don't think you needed to slander the old as you did in your new profile. I loved, and still love, your old work. It holds memories for me... as I am sure you know.

I think I see that changes in your writing from back then to now show the changes that have taken place in you as a person.

You know I was never into many of the genres you were... so looking through the descriptions of your new works, I chose this one to read because it was the one I was most intrigued by. As much as I like Labyrinth... I think I still prefer the HP fanfics... maybe just because HP was something I enjoyed more than Labyrinth.

Good to read from you again.

Rockie