Reviews for Wedding Dress For Sale
LadySeradeRETURNS chapter 2 . 6/20
This was hysterical! I loved it. A short and simple chuckle that made me smile. Clever. You write annoyed Jareth so well.
meowcowardlylion chapter 2 . 3/27
Love this!
Lattelady chapter 2 . 1/22
Excellent story. I really enjoyed seeing it from both sides of the glass. I just like to know that she went to him happily.
tmwillson3 chapter 2 . 10/27/2015
I think just having these two chapters is enough. It is fitting and tells the story well. I felt bad for Sarah, and I had to laugh a little at all of Jareth's frustrations.
Hermonthis chapter 2 . 5/12/2015
(I love the nod to Ernest Hemingway.) Jareth is a jealous, glittery jerk but I was rooting for him anyway. I liked the small peaks into Sarah's life, and wonder how the Goblin King managed to fall back into her good graces after pulling off those stunts!
tjw242 chapter 2 . 9/24/2014
This was awesome- Jareth's reactions were spot-on :3 I just wish there was more detail on Sarah's reaction to Jareth's last proposal. Being a smart girl she would've figured out his previous rouses? Would she have been mad?
Regardless, very well done :3
Shadow131 chapter 2 . 8/11/2014
Gahhh, this one nearly made me die! Point was good. Counterpoint was AMAZING. Particularly Jareth's early moods, his irritation with Darren was probably my favorite. I love me a jealous Goblin King, though I really wish we got to see how he convinced Sarah to go away with him/marry him.
Bloodsired chapter 2 . 2/1/2014
That was awesome!
Alice Raven Thorn chapter 2 . 7/31/2013
YEEEESSSS! Please continue this story! And I think during the last two years would be a great way to start! :)
gravity01 chapter 2 . 4/8/2013
Great companion chapter. I loved that Jareth continued to torment them long after he got what he wanted. Maybe that's sick of me... but I like the idea that he maintained this dark, jealous side. Just because he has love in his life doesn't mean he has to turn into a daisy dipped in sugar coated sunshine. He's still the king of goblins, after all.

I just adore dark stories with happy endings. There just arent enough, imo. I love to read them but every time I try to write one they come off as quirky humor. You are like... the expert at creepy intensity. So you're my new hero. I enjoy everything you write, I think.
gravity01 chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
This is so stinking awesome. Just vague enough to be creepy but clear enough that you can pretty well guess what's happened.
Concolor44 chapter 2 . 12/2/2012
I like it. The setup, the progression, the wording ... all work together very well.

You kept Jareth beautifully in-character, too. Neither can I see him just giving up on the one who bested him. (Yet another reason to steer clear of the Fae.)
firerock876 chapter 2 . 8/6/2012
I'd like to know what happens! (if u hav a sequel and i havent noticed it before i read this I'm sry so u know im going to go look right now!)
anono chapter 2 . 6/4/2012
very amusing )

though I would have liked to see how he invited himself into her life
anono chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
Is that an Ernest Hemingway quote I see?

Nice reference, you also give a very clear picture of her life in short sections