Reviews for Til Death Do Us Part: I Love You
goolsbygirl chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
d'awwwww
The.Lost.Thoughts chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
-squeals- Gah, I love the way you write. This made me feel all warm and fuzzy inside and I'm not ashamed to admit it.
overa chapter 1 . 8/18/2011
aw i love your fluff, and ive nearly stopped crying over the 'wedding night' oneshot
rockndasha chapter 1 . 10/6/2010
lol! this is like the forst valentines day fic that i enjoyed sooooo much! hehe :P jareth's weakness is truffles? :P hilarious! and soo adorably cute! wait, he aint king no more? O.O ah watever :P LUV IT!
UndergroundDaydreams chapter 1 . 9/27/2010
Aww - very sweet. Love flower language. So the GK has a weakness for chocolate, does he? :)
dreaming of ravens at night chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
That's so sweet he got her not just roses but all different kinds to symbolize each thought about how he felt about Sarah...I love it.
jesus-is-my-homie chapter 1 . 5/4/2009
Ah, fluff at it's finest...
yshtabi chapter 1 . 10/14/2008
aw. So pretty. Your story made me smile :)
Neko-Koorime chapter 1 . 9/15/2008
Aw! Jareth likes chocolate..XD

Teh flowers saga was amazing..XD
CaptainPixie chapter 1 . 4/22/2008
Aw, that was so sweet and I couldn't stop laughing all the way threw, it was great :D
Mentally Insane Fangirl chapter 1 . 12/12/2007
That was beautiful! I loved the ending, on how Jareth gave Sarah all the flowers repersenting their journey and love! I love it, good job!
Aiya-chan chapter 1 . 10/1/2007
I don't usually give reviews, but I was so taken with your little oneshot of a J/S Valentines Day. It was so adorable and so well-written, and so entirely Jareth, that I almost burst out laughing with happiness near the end.

I never thought I would be so enthralled with a little story of Jareth apparently living in the mortal world with Sarah, learning about regular human things like TV and the internet, and even other people knowing about him. The few Labyrinth fanfictions I've read have kept Jareth hidden from normal people if they take place in the real world.

I commend you, and I absolutely love your stories! I do hope you continue with more Labyrinth fanfictions as sweet as this.
lanthe chapter 1 . 2/22/2007
Aw, how swet!
Sonata IX chapter 1 . 2/20/2007
That was silly and sweet at once. :D And I'm really starting to wonder about these Lindt Lindor truffles...I think I may have to get me a box of those someday!
sweetbabby33 chapter 1 . 2/19/2007
Aww,so .Make my heart warm and fills with love. n_n