Reviews for Awkwardly Crazy
ferret assassin nin chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
Aw...this was so sweet and hilarious at the same time. I'm still in snitches. XD They're the perfect couple. Poor Hermione, though...an innocent little second year, soon to be third year, asking what a certain class is like from the academic Percy only to see him go completely insane with love. XD

ferret nin
Someone aka Me chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
Percy is completely insane and just plain awesome at the same time :D

I absolutely love this.

(*_*)
crunchynoodles chapter 1 . 8/18/2011
fuuuuuuuu i want to leave a review but its super early and i cant think :

i liked it :) it was fun and short and there was a nice little ending punchline
sunshinedreamer57 chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
I absolutely love this! From Hermione discovering that Percy is crazy to Percy sounding like his mother to Oliver kissing Percy, this is epically awesome! Great story!
The Shonen-Ai and Yaoi Goddess chapter 1 . 5/11/2010
-squeee-

OMG~!

It was cute and funny.

"I'M TURNING INTO MY MOTHER!"

-falls out of chair laughing-

I needed a good laugh.

Thankies.
Freack chapter 1 . 8/20/2009
The P/O bit at the end was a bit cliched, but other wise, I love I'M TURNING INTO MY MOTHER!
roflmort chapter 1 . 8/18/2009
HAHAHAHA!

I LOVED it! xD
lege et lacrima chapter 1 . 8/6/2009
Wow. That's hillarious. I can totally see it too.

Write more Percy/Oliver, plz. :)

-Legs
ClosetedDork chapter 1 . 6/19/2009
practically every time Percy talked made me laugh! how i made it through this without bursting out laughing my ass off (my dad doesnt want me to laugh loudly) i will never know!
Inky74 chapter 1 . 10/30/2008
Brilliant.

That made me laugh a lot :)
Little Green Voice chapter 1 . 5/9/2008
Okay, jut because of the bold and capslocked "review", here you go:

That was fun to read!
ProtegoNox chapter 1 . 12/9/2007
"I'M TURNING INTO MY MOTHER!"

yeah, my fave line. :)
Magick chapter 1 . 9/22/2007
*dies laughing* Im quite mad myself then, because i have actually had almost that exact conversation...only I didn't have the very scripted entrance of the crush in question. Brilliant!
OtakuPanda chapter 1 . 7/26/2007
This fic is awesome! I laughed so hard I could barely read! Definitely going in my favorites. _
dobbyfan18 chapter 1 . 7/23/2007
Lovely, lovely, lovely. D'you mind if I put this on my rec list? (w dot freewebs dot com slash tngf underscore recommends)