Reviews for Ready to Love Again
DannySamLover20 chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
nice job! :)
sapphireswimming chapter 1 . 4/14/2011
"Who would want to date a creepy goth chick?" "Maybe a freaky ghost boy..."- One of the cutest lines where Danny finally tells Sam he wants to go out with her!

Interesting AU-ness at the beginning, but this was really sweet.

Sapphireswimming
TheFifthCharmedOne chapter 1 . 11/18/2008
:) Nuff said.
Lady Wicked chapter 1 . 3/30/2008
Aww so cute. It was sad about the Gregor part when he cheated on her. To bad he is already dead or i would have grabbed Phantom and beat him up. Once again great Sam and Danny story

Lady Wicked
BlueBrokenHeart chapter 1 . 10/24/2007
P.S. to Dateless And 13, I know how you feel.

and yes I know that was random, thank you very much!
BlueBrokenHeart chapter 1 . 10/24/2007
I love the story.

I don't miss Gregor.

update!
WelcometomyNightmare chapter 1 . 8/3/2007
I liked this story.I have an original account on FF but Im too lazy to log in and I like this name ,great story!

-PhantomSoul103(my real FF name);P
Knowledge in the Hollow Noggin chapter 1 . 4/1/2007
Corny? I dont know about that, with so many DxS oneshots out there, the chances for stories to be truely original slim down considerably. But you did a nice job with this, and im glad it didnt end in a cliche "they kiss at the end and walk off into the sunset" It's nice to see some more mellow romances like this.

Bravo
Monsignor chapter 1 . 3/29/2007
KILL GREGOR! KILL GREGOR!
The Sleep Warrior chapter 1 . 2/22/2007
Haha, look what I found lying in the unfathomable depths of my inbox! A one-shot from you! I absolutely loved this; it wasn't corny at all; original and very well done. I loved the depth of emotion you put in-great job! Keep up the grand work!
Anonamyous chapter 1 . 2/18/2007
Talk about interesting...
Tech-Man chapter 1 . 2/16/2007
Always death to Gregor. Great story.
Fairly Odd Phantom Fan chapter 1 . 2/16/2007
I don't think that was corny. I thought it was cute. I loved this!
flarey phoenix chapter 1 . 2/15/2007
DIE GREGOR DIE, DIE, DIE, DIE AND STAY DEAD... (sorry family ranting genetics)anywho brill story :D
SAMBUSHiiPANDA chapter 1 . 2/15/2007
seriously? i watch CSI too! that's funny, anywayz i see where your coming from i guess! it was okay i liked it!