Reviews for Something Fuzzy this Way Comes
Zwart Wit chapter 1 . 4/22/2013
Oh God, this is priceless! XD good insight at their personality and feeling about those fanfiction bunnies. I always like this breaking-the-fourth-wall kind of story.

"But what no one know is, one tiny plot bunny had managed to got in under the door. The plot bunny that created by one author who feel sorry for all screwed up things they have been through and decided to give them one light-hearted, non-angst, non-life threatening moment for them to enjoy."
BreathOfNocte chapter 1 . 2/25/2011
I'm quite fond of the different species of plot bunny - do they differ in size and appearance as well? Like, massive blood-streaked, chip-toothed adventure/war bunnies, and lop-eared purple bunnies for the drippy prose stories, or bunnies with swishy bangs for the emo fics? Man, that has so many possibilities. I think I just got plot bunnies about plot bunnies.

Absolutely adorable, darling, and a pleasure to read. :)
UndergroundDaydreams chapter 1 . 2/23/2011
Lol - their whiskers under the door. :) Though bunnies don't snore; but they do click their teeth in a funny sort of purr.

Very cute. No rest for the wicked, fair or not. ;)
wizzcat chapter 1 . 2/23/2011
Ha ha! I can just see them now being chased by crazed bunnies...

Nicely done.
le ostrich chapter 1 . 8/15/2010
That was very cute and funny. I feed the plot bunnies.
Artscapades chapter 1 . 8/13/2010
le gasp evil plot bunnies! I love how you made them realize that there may be a connection
magialuna chapter 1 . 12/3/2008
This is really cute and sweet in a very odd way. : ) Thanks so much for it, I enjoyed it. -Clare
misunderstoodemon chapter 1 . 5/1/2008
Lovely! Definitely love the idea of being stampeded by Plot Bunnies... sometimes I feel that way.

And, somehow, the idea of Jareth as a chef is unbearably funny...

misunderstoodemon
Doro.neko chapter 1 . 4/23/2008
As a shameless lover of fics that involve Jareth manacled, tortured, mind manipulated, and driven to the point of madness with longing for Sarah, this one made me laugh so hard I practically snorted my larynx out my nose.

Bravo ;)
LittleGreyBird chapter 1 . 3/8/2008
Ahaha! I love it. Beware the plot bunnies. We finally see our weary hero and heroin enjoying some real quality time getting to know each other. You should write more like this.
Nightzchild chapter 1 . 3/3/2008
Very clever - I like it a lot.

Nightzchild
crnflkgal chapter 1 . 3/2/2008
Oh my goodness that was great!
alorindanya chapter 1 . 1/30/2008
That was bone tickling and lovelyingly (is that a word?) sweet. I wonder how i'd missed it before?
Mentally Insane Fangirl chapter 1 . 12/12/2007
Awh! That was so cute, I love how the plot bunnies kept popping up!
Crystal Shores chapter 1 . 7/6/2007
SURPRISE ENIDING:

What neither Sarah nor Jareth noticed was the plotbunny in disguise as the invitation. Throwing an appropriate glare at the sleeping pair, it hurried back to its mistress Crystal Shores, to report another job well done!"

LOVED IT!