Reviews for In Heat
Lynn Walker chapter 12 . 7/15
You know that Minato's wife's name is Kushina and she has red hair. Right?
Ciera396 chapter 12 . 6/25
Naruto's real mother's name is Kushina Uzumaki.
And the father is Minato Namikaze.
yuki22hime chapter 12 . 5/21
next chapter please,great it.
lucien.francine chapter 12 . 4/2
More chapter please
Your Friend chapter 12 . 11/23/2015
Did u know that Naruto's mom is acutely Kashina Uzumaki Sorry just had to be that one bich to point out a mistake that's me for yea lol
Oh and sorry for my language xD
Guest chapter 12 . 10/22/2015
Please finish the story
Guest chapter 12 . 10/4/2015
What the fuck? Why would you write naruto fanfic when you clearly doesn't even watching it?! Its like you just googled and make a story out of it! I mean, what the fuck arashi and kano? Naruto's parents name is Minato and Kushina and for your information Kushina's hair is red! Not blue! And what the actual fuck happen with konan and pein being naruto's parents? Seriously this story is fucked up.
rain chapter 12 . 7/14/2015
Kushina is naruto's mom name
Titania1796 chapter 12 . 3/21/2015
actualiza pronto quieres si
Samira Vongola chapter 12 . 3/8/2015
Continue
coolchick87 chapter 12 . 12/17/2014
Love your story please update it
AsorenRM chapter 12 . 9/25/2014
What's the mission that naru-chan has to go on? You made Tobi such a kid and how he ISN'T the leader in this is funny! I can't wait to read more! PLEASE update soon!
Thatoneblackchick chapter 12 . 4/5/2014
OMJMLIS (oh my Jesus monkeys living in space)!you are gonna finish this right? Right?! Please! Please I need to read about sakura dieing! Please! TTΔTT (and I wanna know what's gonna happen next)
Thatoneblackchick chapter 11 . 4/5/2014
God I hate naru-kuns village and sakura. I hate sakrua more say'n.;)God I hate her.:(
Thatoneblackchick chapter 10 . 4/5/2014
Noooooooooooo not my smut! *sob*not my baby! TTOTT but that's ok you'll mahe it up to me .righty let's do this.;)