Reviews for In Heat
Your Friend chapter 12 . 11/23
Did u know that Naruto's mom is acutely Kashina Uzumaki Sorry just had to be that one bich to point out a mistake that's me for yea lol
Oh and sorry for my language xD
Please finish the story
What the fuck? Why would you write naruto fanfic when you clearly doesn't even watching it?! Its like you just googled and make a story out of it! I mean, what the fuck arashi and kano? Naruto's parents name is Minato and Kushina and for your information Kushina's hair is red! Not blue! And what the actual fuck happen with konan and pein being naruto's parents? Seriously this story is fucked up.
rain chapter 12 . 7/14
Kushina is naruto's mom name
Titania1796 chapter 12 . 3/21
actualiza pronto quieres si
Samira Vongola chapter 12 . 3/8
coolchick87 chapter 12 . 12/17/2014
Love your story please update it
AsorenRM chapter 12 . 9/25/2014
What's the mission that naru-chan has to go on? You made Tobi such a kid and how he ISN'T the leader in this is funny! I can't wait to read more! PLEASE update soon!
Thatoneblackchick chapter 12 . 4/5/2014
OMJMLIS (oh my Jesus monkeys living in space)!you are gonna finish this right? Right?! Please! Please I need to read about sakura dieing! Please! TTΔTT (and I wanna know what's gonna happen next)
Thatoneblackchick chapter 11 . 4/5/2014
God I hate naru-kuns village and sakura. I hate sakrua more say'n.;)God I hate her.:(
Thatoneblackchick chapter 10 . 4/5/2014
Noooooooooooo not my smut! *sob*not my baby! TTOTT but that's ok you'll mahe it up to me .righty let's do this.;)
Thatoneblackchick chapter 9 . 4/5/2014
Sakuras such a bitch. :(I hate her with a passion.I hope she dies in the fic.I would die happy if she ,I VARY happy.*hint hint*;)
Thatoneblackchick chapter 8 . 4/5/2014
Hope its not a horrable dream that makes him hate his dad and all his new friends,cause of it is I'll cry.I really 'll see.-_-
Thatoneblackchick chapter 7 . 4/5/2014
I know what his present is but,why do you love to torture me with dreaded cliffhangers?! Why must you do this to my fragile and pervered heart?! ._.WHY!? TTΔTT
Thatoneblackchick chapter 6 . 4/5/2014
Oh God I thought that he was gonna kill them all _'