Reviews for A Surprise Valentine
mozart chapter 1 . 12/26/2014
Make part two please I liked it so much make another one
Dawn chapter 1 . 8/12/2014
So fluffy! Ermahgerd i loved it! The most sweetest fic ever!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/21/2013
that was fantastic. good job, keep it up
rita 1234 chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
i love valentines day and tori and blake valentines day is super,cool and awesome.
GavinDarklighter chapter 1 . 4/20/2008
That's so cute and... it fits them so much. I like it, that you didn't ignore the fact, they weren't together at the end of Ninja Storm (and obviously not in Thunder Storm), instead you came up with some kind of explanation, a very good one in my opinion and it's very well written.
lacylynn chapter 1 . 4/18/2008
Nice writing. I love it. I'm still waiting for more.
aznboi85 chapter 1 . 3/6/2008
Yay! I adore your Blake/Tori fics! That sure was nice of Tori to surprise Blake like that. That's so cute how Blake and Tori are engaged in this. I loved the line, "Well, I couldn't imagine spending Valentines' with anyone else." Strawberries make Tori think of Blake? That's kind of odd to me. You'd think something dark blue would make Tori think of Blake, like a blueberry. I love how you took a different route and actually had Tori and Blake's relationship survive the whole long distance thing.

As far as spelling and grammar errors go, I think there were some times when you didn't use a comma when you should have. At the end of a prepositional phrase, always put a comma (if the prepositional phrase begins the sentence). When using an adverb, remember that most generally end in -ly. For example, you had "She playful nudged his foot with hers," It should have been 'playfully'. Again, it's not a huge deal though.

All in all though, I loved this fic. It's going on my favorite story list, and two thumbs way up from me!
Hieiko chapter 1 . 12/26/2007
Aww, this was so sweet... Can't believe I've never read this before.
Destiny45 chapter 1 . 2/14/2007
I'm so used to reading your story on Tori and Blake's first kisses that it was nice to read one from you about the couple actually in the middle of their relationship.
jEaNs 'N' tEe GiRl chapter 1 . 2/14/2007
Gotta love Valetines! It's so sweet i get tooth aches, but this was great perfect for tori and blake
Meloda26 chapter 1 . 2/14/2007
Hey really cute one-shot of this couple. They are one of my favorite couples in Ninja Storm. Very cute adding in Valentine's Day because it is today. Good job on this one shot.