Reviews for Harry Potter the Avatar
/s/2450853/1/Wish_Me_Joy bu ak-stinger
Michael01 chapter 1 . 5/9/2009
I vote, Slash, Harry x Sokka
Whatever chapter 2 . 3/15/2009
Why not a threesome with Luna and Ginny?(Two of my three fvorite characters)
Inumaru12 chapter 2 . 2/13/2009
Yay this is exciting so far. some misspelled words but not alot. okay here we go. I vote for Slash, and can I nominate the pairing ZukoXHarry? hehe, that just seems kinda hawt XD I'd love to see that. if het i'd vote for HarryXHermione or if nnot hermione the Luna. Just not Ginny cuz i hate that he ended up with her in the 6th and 7th book. if you rewrite it then i suggest that you add more details. you make it sound kinda casual how dudely and Vernon rape him.

Okay! Hope to see more
Angel of The Vatican chapter 2 . 1/25/2009
Miss. Edith needs her tea chapter 2 . 12/23/2008
Hey, you might want to edit it a bit give more detail, I vote, Slash, Harry x Tom.
Rock'n'Slash chapter 2 . 9/5/2008

POLL 3- if it has to be id go either

POLL 4- I think you should maybe plan it out a little more as in yes rewrite it but this is an awesome story idea just needs a little revision
this used to be buildinghp chapter 2 . 8/4/2008
Ahm...Hi, it was quite a good idea to mix Avatar and Harry Potter.

As for the poll, It should be a Harry/Draco pairing. (I like HPDM)

And if you ever need ideas, send me a PM, I'd happy to comply...XD
Katie Bowen chapter 2 . 7/25/2008
Even though I have no idea what a beta is or does (please enlighten me, and I am not being sarcastic), I would like to be yours.
Yaraslava Rada chapter 2 . 7/17/2008
I'd like to read a story like this...Romance or no? I'd say no but if you want to write it then go ahead. Update again soon please!
halfvampire chapter 2 . 6/25/2008
poll 1. no romance that makes things a little easier i think

poll . harryXdraco thay make an interesting pair

poll 3. OTHER

poll 4. yes make the frist chapter longer let the reader now a little bit of whats going on and give bits and bits of it as you go on. BUT. its your story if you feel thats its fine the way it is or you must rewrite ultamitly its your choice. same goes for everything eles it is your choice.
Raven Hufflepuff chapter 2 . 3/25/2008
Poll 1:Hetro

Poll 2:Harry X Luna

Lord Godric of Gryffindor chapter 2 . 3/9/2008
DW chapter 2 . 3/8/2008
Poll 1 Slash.

Poll 2 Remus or Draco. Maybe both?

Poll 3 N/A

Poll 4 No, but try to make it longer please.

Their isn't enough Harry Potter/Avatar: The Last Airbender crossvers out there, and this is the only one I've found so far that it will be slash. So please update soon and thank you.
Socdel chapter 2 . 3/5/2008
rao this is an answer to your polls (duh)

poll 1.