Reviews for Just Say You Love Me
Lytari Talon chapter 5 . 3/28/2011
Lovely!
Kagome Tashiro chapter 5 . 8/15/2009
update
Chrissy-wolf2 chapter 5 . 7/1/2009
Aw this story is cute. I feel for Yuriko...Kouga is one hell of a guy to handle, not to mention his pack. I hope that you do update this story, but most of all I want to get on with Guardian!
elfpaladin chapter 5 . 7/21/2008
I love your stories, but I would like to see this one finished...any idea of when you'll update next?
yumeitenshi chapter 5 . 2/4/2008
I love your work, and I beg you on bended knee PLEASE FINISH! TT
Stiffinme chapter 2 . 12/28/2007
hey are you gonna finish this or am i so retarded that it is finished and i just didn't realize it? i know you are prolly busy but i can't help it. it's a good story
flaming-ninjas00 chapter 5 . 12/9/2007
boo hiss hiss kill koga kill koga...sorry about that um i dont like that koga wins not cool good story bad winner
EyeOfDlareme chapter 5 . 10/29/2007
Sigh... I do so love reading your stories.
gppr chapter 5 . 10/26/2007
Good for Yuriko! I think she made the right choice. Merkamou was way ahead of her, like a good papa hawk he is. :) For a bit, I thought Yuriko was going to be jealous of Ayame. It is good that a confrontation didn't happen, now the queen's free to, say, consider other older, wiser options? :D

Can't wait for the conclusion.
Stiffinme chapter 5 . 10/14/2007
well i'm glad the muse decided to descend. of course i'm still reading! how dare u think otherwise! i'm devoted to u honey! i LOVED your trilogy. it was very intersting, very fulfulling. i'm glad u r writing another 1 4 them. holla at me later!
Stiffinme chapter 4 . 10/12/2007
i wish i could write good battle scenes like u do homie. i suck at the good stuff oh well. amatuers are amatuers. pro are pros. thx gppr for the update i thought you woud never add to it. i know this is a whole new fic, but will sess and kags be in it at all? how bout mizuki or katsuro? maybe in later chapters? let me know homie!
gppr chapter 4 . 10/12/2007
Aw, sweet ending scene between dada hawk and his little one! The wolf's charm has me completely cheering for him to win that treacherous part of Yuriko's heart (along the rest of it, of course). But not before seeing some suffering and humbling of Shippou! *g smirks*
Blackmusasabi chapter 4 . 10/6/2007
oh wow! I LOVED the new chapter! Please update soon, I can't wait to see more interaction betwwen Kouga and Yuriko, they make such a good pair!

take care,

B.M. :)
EyeOfDlareme chapter 4 . 10/5/2007
You updated! I'm so happy I could cry, or in the very least, dance a jig of glee.
kakashisninjadogs chapter 4 . 10/5/2007
you... UPDATED!

YAY!

Short yet sweet and violent

I like her with Kouga more

he actually takes action and notices her more so (emotions, etc)

UPDATE SOON!