Reviews for Just Say You Love Me
elfpaladin chapter 4 . 10/5/2007
FINALLY! I've been going through withdrawls. Thank you for the update. Will the next one take as long? As always excellent work.

Elfpaladin
chrissy-wolf chapter 3 . 8/26/2007
Oh my, this is getting very interesting! Thanks so much for continuing this story!
lisa chapter 3 . 7/22/2007
i have read the previous story and this one, they are both excellent. i love how you protray sess and kags. update soon
Blackmusasabi chapter 3 . 7/19/2007
Aw! so sweet, i'm loving it! Please update soon!

Take care,

B.M. :)
klestra chapter 1 . 7/7/2007
yeey :) I love it...

hm... I think that koga and yuriko will end up together... :)

thanks for writing :)
gppr chapter 3 . 7/2/2007
Great off-shoot, DarkJewel. Merkamou's introductory situation was hilarious; that well-preserved old-geezer should get a new mate, I say. Koga, Yuriko and Shippou's new adventure is very entertaining so far. Best luck to the wolf, cave and all! Mangy's right about runt wasting his chance already, but it is fun to see the Kitsune jealous. Now, for such an over-protective dad, Merkamou's letting his daughter go quite easily. He's getting soft with age or what? Yuriko has grown, maybe the hawk realizes that. Her personality seems more subdued and mature if a little clueless. Koga's "my woman" was right on and so funny. BTW, depending on the story's length, can we have a little cameo on Mizuki and Seiji's life? I look forward to the next chapter.
Winter Thunder chapter 3 . 5/4/2007
Excuse me, but how long is it gonna take you to finish this?

BTW, I just finished reading your Western Lands Trilogy for the fourth time... I know, I know, I need to get a life.

Update soon!
coca chapter 3 . 4/16/2007
must have more pleas
Stiffinme chapter 1 . 4/14/2007
hello! just wondering what's going on in the world of you lately. are koga and yuriko really gonna end up together? i wanna read more! but neway...holla at me when ya post another chappie!

Love always,

Stiffinme
Stiffinme chapter 3 . 4/7/2007
hey you! i wanna another chapter to keep me occupied! please! will u write anything else on kagome and sesshomaru? hm. let me know! love laters bye!
kakashisninjadogs chapter 3 . 3/10/2007
Aw

Koga is loved

It so cute... but then again it's just funny

UPDATE SOON!

Z_G_M
EyeOfDlareme chapter 3 . 3/3/2007
EEP! Love love LOVE the chapter. I think of all the authors out her ein fanfictiondom that you are my favorite.
Geus chapter 3 . 2/28/2007
Yo jewel good so far but shippou has been to kogas before. He was hiding on kogas back dropping crying mushrooms to mark the trail.
EyeOfDlareme chapter 2 . 2/18/2007
Oh holy crap! There's gonna be trouble! I can see Koga making an argument by saying they're not taking care of Yuriko by not even noticing she hasn't slept in weeks, but ti's still gonna be messy, and fun! Please please please update soon!
EyeOfDlareme chapter 1 . 2/18/2007
EP! New sotry new story new story! (dances around in glee) Huzzah! Fabulous chapter. The humor was perfectly timed and exectued as usual.
36 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »