Reviews for Just Say You Love Me
kakashisninjadogs chapter 2 . 2/17/2007
Someone's going to DIE!

And Kagome's going to be laughing her head off

something along the lines of 'I knew that 'my woman'thing was coming'

haha

love that

UPDATE SOON!

Z_G_M
Nilee chapter 2 . 2/17/2007
Sorry, I meant to say "creating," and the hunk I was referring to was Koga.

I love your characterization of Koga, the things that he says-LOL. I can't wait to get a glimpse of life in the cave-if he makes it that far.
Nilee chapter 1 . 2/16/2007
Okay, I'm hooked. I have always loved Merkamou from the first time you introduced him. (You should have gotten an award for crating such an interesting character.) Finally someone has something interesting in mind for the hunk-he's in good hands. As usual, just the right touch of humor.
db chapter 1 . 2/15/2007
I just love this story! I am glad that you are writing this offshoot. I like the Koga/Yuriko pairing. Poor Koga, He should

have his chance at happiness to. I think he belongs with Yuriko.

I know with your wonderful gift for writing you can give Shippou

His own love. (Thats my opinion. I know that I will like whatever you write!) I can tell you are having fun. It shows . So keep writing!

PS.

I am having so much fun reading this! I can hardly wait for more.
AtticusBlackwolf chapter 1 . 2/15/2007
I am soo excited that it's finally up...pretty good first chapter - I'm a fan
kakashisninjadogs chapter 1 . 2/14/2007
ok *tries to stop laughter* whens Koga gonna say something along the lines of 'my woman' (didn't take long with Kagome)

Love the beginning... and the ending... and the other 4,293 words... except for a 'the' somewhere

although I feel bad for when (if) Shippo gets feelings for Yuriko... even if I do like the idea of her and Koga

UPDATE SOON!