Reviews for Up in Smoke
Chelia24 chapter 13 . 6/13
Aww man! No update for six years!? NOOOOO!
Anyhow, I'm loving your story so far, and I hope you eventually get back to it.
Bentears chapter 13 . 6/19/2014
wow what an intense story. I hope you decide to continue it soon!
HyperMint chapter 13 . 5/31/2013
Is there any chance of more?
Psyka chapter 13 . 4/11/2013
Wow awesome chapter awesome story please update again soon
Winged She-Wolf chapter 13 . 12/30/2011
I love this story! I hope you plan on updating!
Winged She-Wolf chapter 3 . 12/28/2011
This is brilliant! I love how you captured the twins responses so perfectly. I can't wait to read the rest!
skylarkz chapter 13 . 1/10/2011
I can't believe you haven't updated this since 2009! It's amazing! I just finnished every chapter so far, and they all made me cry or smile, just a little.

I don't know why you haven't updated, but if you suddenly decided to begin updating once again, I wouldn't be against it!
KageNoNeko chapter 13 . 6/28/2010
This is one of the most interesting stories I've read. I am enjoying it no matter how much it is gut retching.
The Lost Memory chapter 13 . 4/28/2009
Thank you very much for this wonderful story. Hehe...I like it.

Thanks a lot.

Sorry I didn't review every chapter.

Keep up the good job! :D *thumbs up*
SnowCharms chapter 13 . 4/24/2009
Oh thank God! Thank HOly God! If you killed him off I swear to God I will personally sell my soul to the Shinigami to send you to hell myself! Anyway, wouldn't Kyouya have enough money to pay for Ryoji's expenses? Wouldn't the rest of the Host Club have the money, their OWN money to pay for it? Update!
CobaltHeart chapter 12 . 12/26/2008
Simply amazing. Tweleve chapters of well written, in-character drama. I find this great and I can't wait to see more from you!
Usara-Tosagi chapter 12 . 12/21/2008
What? Nu! How... how could you leave us in a state of shock and... and... TT poor Haru-chan... Poor Kyouya, too... and, well, everybody else. And - Explosives? WHOA.

It would help me/us/reviewers/favouriters if you would please update as soon as possible. Sankyuu very much.
Buddhahobo chapter 10 . 12/19/2008
Maybe it's because I forgot that Kyouya has his own secret police force, but I thought it would be Kassanoda and his people finding who did it. Cause their the Yakuza, so they don't need to deal with the legal paperwork method...or maybe I've been watching too much Leverage, so never mind.
loretta537 chapter 12 . 12/18/2008
thank you for the update. since you're busy with holiday stuff i wont ask for a christmas update but just for one on my birthday jan 13.
SnowCharms chapter 12 . 12/18/2008
Poor Haruhi, all the stress must be getting to her. I don't see why one of the Host Club members can't pay for Ranka's hospitalisation. I'm sure that even Kyouya would have no problem doing it, and Tamaki's father wouldn't even mind doing it for Haruhi. Either way, I would definitely prefer if Haruhi had collapsed into Kyouya's arms. Update!