Reviews for A Valentine's Day To Remember
IndigoDragonRider chapter 5 . 5/1/2013
Cute
Miranda percy chapter 5 . 4/14/2013
That was the best in the world! I looooved it! Keep on writing!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/14/2013
*squeals* Blaise and Theo! They're like the counterpart of Seamus/Dean. I like how Draco was abstinent
RainIsMyFavouriteColour chapter 5 . 10/24/2012
haha pansy's plan is freaking hilarious! XD
well done, I do like reading slash stories if they involve couples I like but I haven't got the guts to actually write one myself.
Guest chapter 5 . 10/22/2012
is this how it ends?!
megaeevee chapter 5 . 10/22/2012
omg, i loved pansy in this
Guest chapter 5 . 9/8/2012
Harry is not a brunette!
Weirdbunni chapter 5 . 8/16/2012
This story was one of the hottest things ive read ever. They way the intimate scenes are so well described i felt as if i was actually one of them. :3 AHH. :D
Khashana chapter 5 . 8/9/2012
Loved it. So nice to see Pansy with a brain and a supportive Ron and Hermione for once. Way too often you get stories where Harry finds out on his own Malfoy's not that bad, Ron and Hermione don't get it, and Pansy is completely clueless and still trying to get Draco to marry her. So this was nice and refreshing. And *hot.*
Choco-Latte Kid chapter 1 . 6/11/2012
Nice make-out scene! *grabs Harry and Draco and pushes them together AND forces them to make out, by crushing them against a nearby wall*
Ruby Roocoo Blade chapter 2 . 6/9/2012
"…he insulted my father. I'd had enough, so I shoved him up against the wall."

"Oooooh." Pansy giggled. - That would of soo been my reaction as well xD
YeCatsJ chapter 5 . 5/31/2012
cute story - great job
Consulting Shippers chapter 5 . 9/24/2011
This was a fun story to read. I like the nickname they gave Harry. Made me giggle ;).
MrsAnnaMalfoy chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
hey - first of all, let me tell you: I totally love your story! gosh, its really awesome :) Ive already read and enjoyed some other Drarrys but your one is surely the best of them!

I love it how you write the dialogues, I can feel that you enjoyed writing them and its pure fun and enjoyment to read them :)

I always smile and laugh lots when I read your story, there are so many awesome situations! Its great how you describe the kisses , especially the first one is simply amazing!

I like it how you let Pansy act, how everybody reacts to the boys kissing and I love it when Draco blushes!

thank you for writing and sharing this story, you made me happy with it and I just cant stop reading your words all over again :)

the only thing that was missing for me was in the end when you left it like that I had actually hoped for getting to read the reactions (Pansy surely would be ecstatic :D)

btw - thats my fav scene (hard to decide as there are soo many that I love):

Hermione rolled her eyes, choosing to ignore him. Instead, she questioned Harry further. "So what happened after that? You pushed him away, and then -"

"Er…no." Harry interrupted her. "I didn't…um…push him away, per se. I…"

Hermione's brown eyes widened and she gasped, a hand going over her mouth. "You kissed him back?" she breathed.

Harry rubbed the back of his neck, his face heated with embarrassment and the memories of the kiss. "Maybe."

They stared at him.

"Alright, yes!" Harry snapped angrily. "But I'd like to see you guys get kissed like that and try and resist it."

really, thanks for the story,

*hug*

Anna
Jei Xi chapter 5 . 7/8/2011
this fic was so...good. i had my doubts at first but then, here i am 1:07 in the morning reading this amazing fic. its funny and cute and well...awsome. just thought you should know.

aKu-senSei