Reviews for A Valentine's Day To Remember
Glynna chapter 5 . 7/22/2010
Utterly Ostentatious chapter 5 . 5/22/2010
it was crazy and silly but i loooooved it! ive always liked seeing the slytherines relaxed and with friends- cuz u know they're just as crazy as our lovely lions! lolz i looove that codename!
Ella Lawliet chapter 5 . 5/18/2010
awwwwwwwww, such a sweet ending, and i love pansys plan and mind reading, its great good luck for future stories.
Ella Lawliet chapter 3 . 5/18/2010
Ahhhhhh! *fangirl nosebleed* awww, yes it's me again. It just gets better! Keep writing!
Random yaoi fangirl chapter 1 . 5/18/2010
Lol that was sooooo funny! I'm gonna read more! I am! Great work.
tashii chapter 5 . 5/12/2010
That was the most sexy, amazing fanfic I've ever read in my life. I'm so favouring it. ZOMG.. I think I'm going to faint *faints*
Manon chapter 5 . 5/8/2010
Loved it! Exacly like a Harry/Draco lovestory should be: romantic, passionate, not too long. Good job.
Mr.Teflon chapter 4 . 4/20/2010
... "All of their eyes were shining with the unmistakable gleam of Slytherin concocting a plan." ... LOL. I always enjoys read fics which both of boys' friends are include in, especially Draco's.
flower chapter 5 . 2/16/2010
I am going to have nightmares! Fucking nightmares!
flower chapter 3 . 2/16/2010
Awesome but weird
Smencil chapter 5 . 12/16/2009
So so sos cute and hilarious xD
Nenne chapter 5 . 12/12/2009
I absolutely loved it!
olupotter18 chapter 5 . 11/12/2009
Jamezey chapter 5 . 9/17/2009
This is by far the best Harry Loves Draco, vice versa, stories i've read! Trust me, i've read alot (;

I would recomend this in a heart-beat. Keep up the amazing work Bleedingxhear!
Honeybun540 chapter 5 . 8/26/2009
I loved it! The plot was good the story line made sense and it was . . . lol . . . detailed. I also loved how you had Ron and Hermione together already. Very nice job!
178 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »