Reviews for A Valentine's Day To Remember
Manon chapter 5 . 5/8/2010
Loved it! Exacly like a Harry/Draco lovestory should be: romantic, passionate, not too long. Good job.
Mr.Teflon chapter 4 . 4/20/2010
... "All of their eyes were shining with the unmistakable gleam of Slytherin concocting a plan." ... LOL. I always enjoys read fics which both of boys' friends are include in, especially Draco's.
flower chapter 5 . 2/16/2010
I am going to have nightmares! Fucking nightmares!
flower chapter 3 . 2/16/2010
Awesome but weird
Smencil chapter 5 . 12/16/2009
So so sos cute and hilarious xD
Nenne chapter 5 . 12/12/2009
I absolutely loved it!
olupotter18 chapter 5 . 11/12/2009
awesome
Jamezey chapter 5 . 9/17/2009
This is by far the best Harry Loves Draco, vice versa, stories i've read! Trust me, i've read alot (;

I would recomend this in a heart-beat. Keep up the amazing work Bleedingxhear!
Honeybun540 chapter 5 . 8/26/2009
I loved it! The plot was good the story line made sense and it was . . . lol . . . detailed. I also loved how you had Ron and Hermione together already. Very nice job!
Elisa chapter 1 . 8/23/2009
ZOMG. Your story was truly amazing! I laughed till I was writhing on the floor and clutching my sides. I loved how Draco and Harry were enemies at first. Points for not making Harry a freaking girl too. I really hate those stories. Keep up the good work!

WRITE MOAR H/D

x elisa
Hufflepuff Queen chapter 5 . 8/17/2009
Hello! I just have to tell you how much I enjoyed this fanfic. I am a HUGE Harry\Draco shipper, and I love how you constructed their relationship with them being all haughty and defiant. I think that's EXACTLY how they would react. Especially Draco. I also love how you constructed Pansy Parkinson's character. She's very funny and clever, kind of reminds me of an evil version of Hermione, lol. xD Anyway, keep up the great work I am saving you to my faves and cannot WAIT for more H\D stories!

PS: I also love Ron and Hermione together, so kudos for adding that in there! I see them with nobody else.
C O O K i E x M O N S T E R chapter 5 . 8/13/2009
xD!

I loved it!

Pansy and Hermione made it great!

Harry was so sweet in some senses in this. I love how you seemed to connect it with what they thought of each other in the books, that really made it great. I really loved it... this is my favorite pairing in the books.
Tommy chapter 1 . 8/9/2009
OMg I loved this! Please write more because I, along with many others, would love to read it! Bravo! )
Abused-Little-Raven chapter 5 . 8/5/2009