Reviews for A Valentine's Day To Remember
MaraudersMapp chapter 3 . 6/10/2011
This is my favorite Draco/Harry story out there. There is just the right amount of boyxboy action and it has great detail and a wonderful plot. Not too long either! I hate it when they DRAG THE STORIES OUT so much that you get bored. You are now, officially, my favorite fanfiction writer! Keep it up!
Animeyaoimaster chapter 5 . 2/20/2011
Wonderfully sweet!

Write more stories like this in the future! :3
zebrasdancing chapter 5 . 11/8/2010
i really liked it alot :) nice writing
ishipthat chapter 5 . 9/12/2010
Awwww! Wow that was so cute...

Really love your style.
Glynna chapter 5 . 7/22/2010
WHAT A TOTALLY AMAZING BRILLIANT STORY! YAYAYAY! YOU RULE! IT WAS PERFECT! :) :) :) Thank you!
Utterly Ostentatious chapter 5 . 5/22/2010
it was crazy and silly but i loooooved it! ive always liked seeing the slytherines relaxed and with friends- cuz u know they're just as crazy as our lovely lions! lolz i looove that codename!
Ella Lawliet chapter 5 . 5/18/2010
awwwwwwwww, such a sweet ending, and i love pansys plan and mind reading, its great good luck for future stories.
Ella Lawliet chapter 3 . 5/18/2010
Ahhhhhh! *fangirl nosebleed* awww, yes it's me again. It just gets better! Keep writing!
Random yaoi fangirl chapter 1 . 5/18/2010
Lol that was sooooo funny! I'm gonna read more! I am! Great work.
tashii chapter 5 . 5/12/2010
That was the most sexy, amazing fanfic I've ever read in my life. I'm so favouring it. ZOMG.. I think I'm going to faint *faints*
Manon chapter 5 . 5/8/2010
Loved it! Exacly like a Harry/Draco lovestory should be: romantic, passionate, not too long. Good job.
Mr.Teflon chapter 4 . 4/20/2010
... "All of their eyes were shining with the unmistakable gleam of Slytherin concocting a plan." ... LOL. I always enjoys read fics which both of boys' friends are include in, especially Draco's.
flower chapter 5 . 2/16/2010
I am going to have nightmares! Fucking nightmares!
flower chapter 3 . 2/16/2010
Awesome but weird
Smencil chapter 5 . 12/16/2009
So so sos cute and hilarious xD
182 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »