Reviews for A Valentine's Day To Remember
Hufflepuff Queen chapter 5 . 8/17/2009
Hello! I just have to tell you how much I enjoyed this fanfic. I am a HUGE Harry\Draco shipper, and I love how you constructed their relationship with them being all haughty and defiant. I think that's EXACTLY how they would react. Especially Draco. I also love how you constructed Pansy Parkinson's character. She's very funny and clever, kind of reminds me of an evil version of Hermione, lol. xD Anyway, keep up the great work I am saving you to my faves and cannot WAIT for more H\D stories!

PS: I also love Ron and Hermione together, so kudos for adding that in there! I see them with nobody else.
C O O K i E x M O N S T E R chapter 5 . 8/13/2009
xD!

I loved it!

Pansy and Hermione made it great!

Harry was so sweet in some senses in this. I love how you seemed to connect it with what they thought of each other in the books, that really made it great. I really loved it... this is my favorite pairing in the books.
Tommy chapter 1 . 8/9/2009
OMg I loved this! Please write more because I, along with many others, would love to read it! Bravo! )
Abused-Little-Raven chapter 5 . 8/5/2009
yay !
slasher chapter 5 . 7/29/2009
more!
Kryss chapter 5 . 7/13/2009
I know it's prolly been a long time since you've written A Valentine's Day to Remember, but you should really write a sequel. I mean, c'mon, Draco is hot with Harry. Specally the way you put him.

*huggles*
Dark Goddess of Chaos chapter 5 . 6/20/2009
haha this was cute!
Origina1ity chapter 5 . 5/18/2009
Amazing! I couldn't stop giggling.
SpecialBear chapter 5 . 3/8/2009
You mean ol' author, you made me late for work because I couldn't put this damn wonderful story down so I'll tell my boss and he'll be in touch with you... He doesn't like it when I'm late because the office is so quiet and well organized and so much work gets done...
SpecialBear chapter 3 . 3/8/2009
There was only one comprehensible word in the reader's mind and he voiced it. MORE.
Emerald.VS.Silver chapter 3 . 2/7/2009
Ep...wow that was hot.

E.V.S.
CrimsonHawthorn chapter 5 . 2/6/2009
I bloody well loved it! Kudos!
Little Green Voice chapter 5 . 1/27/2009
I'll have to quote Pansy for this:

"E!"

This just is one of those wonderful HD stories I'm going to have to read again and again! You really have a talent in writing an interesting story and keeping the tension up right until the end. I liked the way you had Malfoy's friends be less than idiotic evil slytherins and especially I liked their plan :D Hehee, I wish I had friends like that!
IchigoPudding chapter 5 . 1/12/2009
o that was so cute :P

~IP~
IchigoPudding chapter 4 . 1/12/2009
~~o~~ He lurves him! He lurves him! Excetera!

~IP~