Reviews for Strangers Wash Ashore
Torie46 chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
Kind of a swet story about Ben and Alex. I got the impression that he did love his daughter in the show, even though he didn't always show it or act it.
spankingfemfatale chapter 1 . 5/20/2009
Aw! This is so cute :P I love Ben! He's such an intricate character! Great little fic babe ;)
Twenty questions chapter 1 . 5/2/2008
I really think that this pair is one of the most interesting on the show. I hate the latest episodes for what they did to her, but this was a nice fic. It didn't reduce Ben to a pile of cliches, and I liked that.
HotChilliGriffin chapter 1 . 4/19/2008
What a nice oneshot. It feels very in character for Ben, as he was before he killed everyone. And it's nice to see how he might have gotten Alex.
Shiro Ryuu chapter 1 . 8/10/2007
Aw. It’s a pity that ‘Man Behind the Curtain’ messes this up rather a lot, since it’s so sweet. *sigh* Babies... You know, I don’t think I ever held a baby until I was in my mid-teens xD I was terrified, too, lol... (And incidentally, though that is apparently a cliche with some truth to it, I’m glad you didn’t make Ben anything like so wishy-washy xD). I liked the way he thought about how they would probably attempt to manipulate him, and also the phrase "fantastically idiotic idea" :D
Frannie1 chapter 1 . 2/18/2007
Hm, I didn't even think about Alex being the French lady's baby. Probably another line I missed. Cute story, though.
AllieSMG chapter 1 . 2/14/2007
That was really interesting. I like fanfiction about Ben and ones abotu Ben and Alex are great too. We knwo so little about them, it's nice to see more about them, if ya know what I mean. Nice job!