Reviews for Sweet Hearts
HIIIIIIIIIIIIIII chapter 10 . 9/4/2013
SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL! But I'd like to see some Loliver (or wutever its called). Maybe Lily liking Oliver, or the other way around, and Miley finiding some1 else? IDK, its ur story. BUT ES SEQUELLLLLLLLLLL
Do Not Even Try chapter 5 . 6/18/2009
Okay I have to admit the minute I saw this chapter title I didn't want to read it because it reminded me of math. If I'm being honest- I skipped any paragraph pertaining to math, so I hope there wasn't some important motif that I missed.

Whoa Miley is having speaking issues. Insane stuttering

Great chapter!
Do Not Even Try chapter 4 . 6/18/2009
Great chapter
Do Not Even Try chapter 3 . 6/18/2009
"Still, she seemed concerned. "Is there anything I can do to help?"

I can think of a couple things."

LFAO LMFAO LMFAO LMFAO LMFAO LMFAO LMFAO LMFAO LMFAO LMFAO LMFAO LMFOA LMFAO LMFAO LMFAO LMFAO LMFAO Oliver is feisty

His sweet heart candy said no way? THAT IS SO SAD! Poor Ollie Trolley.

Great chapter!
Do Not Even Try chapter 2 . 6/18/2009
"I had cast myself a part in this play called life and played it well."

I like that line!

Poor Ollie :( *goes to chapter 3*
Do Not Even Try chapter 1 . 6/18/2009
HI! I never read this before so I'm gonna. Okay I'm gonna review while I read :D

YOU HAD A CRUSH ON MILEY CYRUS? AW! I think you have a thing for brunettes

"What is the one creature man has never been able to tame, contain, or otherwise restrict? Give up? I thought so. Well, unfortunately, I know the answer all too well.

Women."

What about when they were treated as slaves to men and couldn't vote? That counts as being restricted *nods* But good opening!

"I definitely wouldn't mind a lecture from Ms. Sullivan about how wrong public displays of affection are if I could just have one kiss from-

Her."

That reminds me of my friend Lauren who was so happy when she got written up for PDA because she never thought she would be LMFAO LMFAO

Aw Oliver is so in love. It's adorable. LMFAO LILLY KNOWS LMFOALMFAO of course she does. Great chapter! Off to chapter two!
peacegal chapter 10 . 7/10/2008
One word:

Amazing...it just...wow. It actually brought tears to my eyes!

You're honestly one of the best Moliver fanfic writers around!
PhinalPhantasy chapter 10 . 5/28/2008
Great job on this story. I'll have to read the sequel sometime :)
AutonomousAnonymous chapter 10 . 3/3/2008
I've read this a couple times and I realised I have yet to leave a review. Despite you finishing this a year ago, still thought I'd give you props for a very good story. Very well written mate. Glad to see some other blokes writing on here too.

Cheers
dolphinluvr22 chapter 10 . 1/31/2008
Great story my old pen name used to be DlnSprsFan101, and so I forgot about this story but when I sa u had a sequel I was so excited and reread it!
dolphinluvr22 chapter 1 . 1/31/2008
Good chapter
Jesus.Lives chapter 10 . 1/19/2008
It was an awesome fic. :D Especially that last bit about the hearts. Aw...
Jesus.Lives chapter 6 . 1/19/2008
This story is still great, but the sequel much better.

Guess writing gets better as you go on. :D
Jesus.Lives chapter 5 . 1/19/2008
He's taking those hearts pretty seriously.
Jesus.Lives chapter 4 . 1/19/2008
Ah, yes. I love the Cosmo and Wanda ref. :D Still smirking.