Reviews for Teardrop
Authoress of Evil chapter 1 . 3/20/2010
This is positively excellent. But, I have a question, why isn't she with Danny? Did he break up with her? Is this before they got together and she's living in silence? Did he die? Or is it undetermined by you? It didn't really make that clear, unless that was the plan... Either way, excellent story.
rin916 chapter 1 . 11/23/2007
Wow i havent talked to you in a while or looked at any new stories ... still great
Sedentary Wordsmith chapter 1 . 3/6/2007
Ack! Wonderful! I really love this. It's just...perfect. It's like I can feel exactly what Sam is feeling (maybe because I've felt it before...). But at any rate, you wrote this excellently. I think you got the point across quite well. I recently wrote a Valentine's piece (just last night, actually) but I don't think I was quite able to convey what I wanted, like you did in the first part. Wonderful! Keep it up.

dPf
CharmedNightSkye chapter 1 . 2/15/2007
So depressing. Very good poetic prose in here though. It would be interesting if you did one from Danny's PoV. Til later readings
amorae chapter 1 . 2/15/2007
Wow, I really liked this!

It was sad, and just the perfect mixture of to-the-point...all together, wonderfully put! Captured the feelings quite efficently as well.

Total fav materal!

Keep up the work, you're pieces truly are amazing.

Love

Toasteh
magpie8spook chapter 1 . 2/15/2007
Ow, the angst! Well-written angst though; it felt sunset-y, if that makes any sense. A tear going down with the sun. I'm sure there was some hidden sybolism in that. Probably inadvertant symbolism. Nice usage of the word "whilst", by the way. Have a cinnamon heart, they're delicious! Of course, I don't have any at the moment, because Valentine's day got snowed out, and I wouldn't have gotten any anyway...have a left-over candy cane!
piloneo chapter 1 . 2/14/2007
Wow...that sounded like me W

Except my eyes are black, and his are gray... *sniff*
Butterfree chapter 1 . 2/14/2007
Oh, I love the emotion you put in this story!

~ CupidKirby