Reviews for Smile for Me, James Potter
FlowerPower123 chapter 1 . 1/12/2011
Awwww! That's so cute! I couldn't but laugh and smile that whole time!:) Just absolutely love it!:)
renzhie chapter 1 . 11/16/2010
James is too adorable...

I cried..(seriously)not because of this story because I thought it was just too cruel to kill someone this adorable. hahaha

anyway...I know that you have left and I just want to say thank you for writing L/J stories. :)

oh and I will add your stories to my C2.. just want to let you know. :)
lil.angel.on.earth chapter 1 . 9/13/2008
i told my boyfriend the same thing once. i love it when he gives you his own smile. great job.
kyuubi723 chapter 1 . 8/23/2008
aw! )
gitgit chapter 1 . 4/19/2008
what id give to have james potter smile at me

*drools*

that was a really sweet encnounter between the two of them:)

i enjoyed reading that :D
ElvendorkLuVer chapter 1 . 4/1/2008
LOVE IT
An Aspiring Author chapter 1 . 1/17/2008
so so cute! you did a great job! congrats!
serindraxx chapter 1 . 12/31/2007
I didnt review! *pretends to cry* it was one of my favorites too. lol keep it up!

Serindraxx
Mrs. James Harold Potter chapter 1 . 8/31/2007
That story made my day! I thought it was adorable at the end how James corrected Lily with his different explanations. I loved this story. *adds to favs* Keep up the excellent work-this was extremenly well written!

XOXO Mrs. James Harold Potter
lilyre chapter 1 . 8/24/2007
aw that was cute... and as for how it is like Win a Date With Tad Hamilton... in the movie there is the main girl and they guy that likes her talks about how she has 6 different smiles and describes each one... it is a great movie i reccomend it
summersgirl2526 chapter 1 . 8/22/2007
aww
touchtheskyx chapter 1 . 8/21/2007
Awwe. Adorable.
hbthegr8 chapter 1 . 8/8/2007
haha, so i totally skipped over the note at the beginning, mainly because i just like to jump right into the stories, and i guess maybe because it's also kinda late, and i want to go to bed, but by the end of the fic, i was like.. hey.. isn't this fic kinda like that one movie? win a date with tad hamilton? and so i scrolled back up to the top.. and sure enough. hah. i suppose that's what i get for not looking.

:]

good job, by the way.
teenprocrastinator chapter 1 . 6/25/2007
awesome! wel i was confused with wat sirius said. he said at first he was going to detention, then after he asked peter to come with him to hogsmeade. but, ah well. the story was still fabulous. haha, sweet stuff, wat james said.

i havnet watched the movie. is it really gud?
SweetSouthernGal chapter 1 . 5/5/2007
tres cute and fluffy! it's going into my LJ oneshot C2!