Reviews for Red Memory
savannavansmutsmut chapter 1 . 2/13
Wow, intense and excellent.
FinnickOhhdamn chapter 1 . 11/23/2016
This is absolutely beautiful! I LOVED it! I- ... Wow. I'm at a loss of words... Great story. Congratulations.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/2/2016
Very interesting story - it was a great read! :)
ifeelsofree chapter 1 . 7/13/2016
Wow. I'm tearing up. Too much emotions. Glad how things turned up. Thanks
dile chapter 1 . 7/1/2016
AMAZIN G just amazing i loved it ! i want more! you are so talented
eterna-romantica03 chapter 1 . 6/1/2016
Have I reviewed this before? If not, my apologies. I've read it, many times. It is one of those stories that I can't forget because is so beautiful and painful and hopeful and so true as to what makes Hermione and Draco such a powerful couple in fandom. So thank you for once again fill my heart with joy and awe.
Elena
fireflower27 chapter 1 . 5/30/2016
I was crying with them...oh my...
houdiniboom chapter 1 . 5/26/2016
Beautiful. Beautiful. Simply beautiful. Would have liked to read an epilogue with their lives after they got together finally.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/20/2016
That was so sweet and heartbreaking and heartwarming and just...ahhahahahah
champagne for the pain chapter 1 . 5/18/2016
I cried so much throughout this fic. This was certainly angsty! So heart-wrenching and sad. I think the story ended at a realistic place. I liked the little boy with the bread. :) You're an incredible writer.
Wolfpack pride chapter 1 . 5/12/2016
This was so amazing. I loved every word of it. I love the beginning with things in black and white and it pulls you into Draco's world. And then his interactions with hermione and the ring and him and Harry being friends. I loved it. Truly loved it. Great job.
Minnie chapter 1 . 3/29/2016
OH MY GOSH this was so perfect!
Such amazing writing and understanding of the characters feelings.
Cheers for writing this
Guest chapter 1 . 3/27/2016
I literally cried at some larts and i seriously loath Ron seriously
Guest chapter 1 . 3/16/2016
It's sooo good it's the best I've ever read
I absolutely love it