Reviews for Red Memory
MereWhispers chapter 1 . 2/5
Oh God!

This is BEYOND amazing. Seriously. Countless times my eyes watered, I whimpered, and the sodden heartache continued till the very end.

Those lines about 'home' and 'house' almost completely undid me.

Lovely piece, seriously.

-Aishwarya.
DA8636 chapter 1 . 12/21/2015
You had me in tears, the whole time I was reading. Thank you
AnnaOxford chapter 1 . 11/29/2015
I'm actually also sad for Ron, who could have had love with Luna if he didn't wait for Hermione. Everyone is so mean to him in the comments, that I actually thought he was the one that cursed Draco. But as a Dramione shipper, I always feel sad and happy and whatnot for Draco and Hermione. But I try not to forget how Ron is always the odd one out in their story. I hope eventually he'll be okay as well.
silver1995 chapter 1 . 11/21/2015
I'm positive that I'm never going to get tired with this, ever.. I've read this too many times and yet it still gives me those feelings that are so well written in here It's physically present..
bicycletracks chapter 1 . 11/17/2015
Cried! So beautiful!
Maryam99 chapter 1 . 11/13/2015
It was so perfect. So tragic. So sad. Breathtaking. I want to cry yet I want to scream happily for Draco. I want to kill Hermione. Then I want her to be okay. The only thing I'm absolutely sure about is that I HATE RONALD WEASLEY! Ah, I got it out. Share more. :)
Slytherin Muggleborn chapter 1 . 11/11/2015
This story is one of the most beautiful stories I have ever read! Thank you so much for writing this.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/13/2015
made me cry. truly beautiful.
characetsworld6891 chapter 1 . 8/24/2015
aww
ctrprincess chapter 1 . 8/10/2015
This is my second time reading this. I love it so much! Just the way it tears my heart to pieces before mostly repairing itself. And I love the perspective. You really feel like you're in Draco's place. So thank you, for this amazing story.
Filch chapter 1 . 7/21/2015
This is so great I literally have no words
kepogee chapter 1 . 7/19/2015
Holy fuck this is perfect and amazing and hits all the spots and pulls all the hearstrings and ohmygod i want more, i want more angsty gut wrenching story of this and jesus i want a detailed story of their happily ever after. Just oh god this is perfection!.
Nandini chapter 1 . 6/16/2015
This is beautiful a read. Great work
xXMizz Alec VolturiXx chapter 1 . 6/8/2015
beautiful!
kanzie chapter 1 . 5/17/2015
This is beautiful. Absolutely beautiful.