Reviews for Red Memory
ifeelsofree chapter 1 . 7/13
Wow. I'm tearing up. Too much emotions. Glad how things turned up. Thanks
dile chapter 1 . 7/1
AMAZIN G just amazing i loved it ! i want more! you are so talented
eterna-romantica03 chapter 1 . 6/1
Have I reviewed this before? If not, my apologies. I've read it, many times. It is one of those stories that I can't forget because is so beautiful and painful and hopeful and so true as to what makes Hermione and Draco such a powerful couple in fandom. So thank you for once again fill my heart with joy and awe.
Elena
fireflower27 chapter 1 . 5/30
I was crying with them...oh my...
houdinicarol chapter 1 . 5/26
Beautiful. Beautiful. Simply beautiful. Would have liked to read an epilogue with their lives after they got together finally.
That was so sweet and heartbreaking and heartwarming and just...ahhahahahah
champagne for the pain chapter 1 . 5/18
I cried so much throughout this fic. This was certainly angsty! So heart-wrenching and sad. I think the story ended at a realistic place. I liked the little boy with the bread. :) You're an incredible writer.
Wolfpack pride chapter 1 . 5/12
This was so amazing. I loved every word of it. I love the beginning with things in black and white and it pulls you into Draco's world. And then his interactions with hermione and the ring and him and Harry being friends. I loved it. Truly loved it. Great job.
Minnie chapter 1 . 3/29
OH MY GOSH this was so perfect!
Such amazing writing and understanding of the characters feelings.
Cheers for writing this
I literally cried at some larts and i seriously loath Ron seriously
It's sooo good it's the best I've ever read
I absolutely love it
Madeline DaTara chapter 1 . 3/7
C m
m iv
Don't Trust The Silver Eyes chapter 1 . 2/20
This. Was. Amazing! I absolutely loved it, you did a wonders job. I will definitely reccomend this one :)
MereWhispers chapter 1 . 2/5
Oh God!

This is BEYOND amazing. Seriously. Countless times my eyes watered, I whimpered, and the sodden heartache continued till the very end.

Those lines about 'home' and 'house' almost completely undid me.

Lovely piece, seriously.

-Aishwarya.
DA8636 chapter 1 . 12/21/2015
You had me in tears, the whole time I was reading. Thank you