Reviews for Red Memory
silver1995 chapter 1 . 11/21
I'm positive that I'm never going to get tired with this, ever.. I've read this too many times and yet it still gives me those feelings that are so well written in here It's physically present..
bicycletracks chapter 1 . 11/17
Cried! So beautiful!
Maryam99 chapter 1 . 11/13
It was so perfect. So tragic. So sad. Breathtaking. I want to cry yet I want to scream happily for Draco. I want to kill Hermione. Then I want her to be okay. The only thing I'm absolutely sure about is that I HATE RONALD WEASLEY! Ah, I got it out. Share more. :)
Slytherin Muggleborn chapter 1 . 11/11
This story is one of the most beautiful stories I have ever read! Thank you so much for writing this.
made me cry. truly beautiful.
characetsworld6891 chapter 1 . 8/24
ctrprincess chapter 1 . 8/10
This is my second time reading this. I love it so much! Just the way it tears my heart to pieces before mostly repairing itself. And I love the perspective. You really feel like you're in Draco's place. So thank you, for this amazing story.
Filch chapter 1 . 7/21
This is so great I literally have no words
kepogee chapter 1 . 7/19
Holy fuck this is perfect and amazing and hits all the spots and pulls all the hearstrings and ohmygod i want more, i want more angsty gut wrenching story of this and jesus i want a detailed story of their happily ever after. Just oh god this is perfection!.
Nandini chapter 1 . 6/16
This is beautiful a read. Great work
xXMizz Alec VolturiXx chapter 1 . 6/8
kanzie chapter 1 . 5/17
This is beautiful. Absolutely beautiful. chapter 1 . 3/4
Anon chapter 1 . 8/3/2014
So happy he got his memory and his girl back! Excellent story and wording and everything. I loved it. chapter 1 . 7/30/2014
I really liked the grayscale view with red. The gray apple was particularly frightening. I love how the color came back and with it, the memories. Lovely ending!