Reviews for The Last PopTart
ClockRepair chapter 1 . 7/25/2009
The funniest part of the story was Sasuke licking the pop tart. How did you ever come up with this?
SeiransGirl chapter 1 . 5/8/2008
Definately funny I loved it. There were a few misspellings here and there, but no worries, wonderful story nonetheless. Keep it up.
Spazztasticle chapter 1 . 2/24/2008
I love you xD how you can write such demnted/twisted things(like little jinchuuriku) ans also how you can write such hillariously twisted thing(like this)makes me giggle
adalia of the moon an stars chapter 1 . 2/15/2008
-dies laughing-
shintas1st chapter 1 . 7/18/2007
ROFL! Oh man! " MAMA, ITACHI IS TRYING TO KILL ME!" ROFLMAO! This story kicked so many levels of ass! Utterly hilarious! *faves*
Tsuzuki Misaki chapter 1 . 6/6/2007
XD yes, the brown sugar cinnamon pop-tarts are THAT worth it! XD
xx.DotDotBoom chapter 1 . 4/22/2007
Haha! That happened to me when I was seven too! My older brother so pissed that he bullies me with every chance he gets...
Heart's Door chapter 1 . 4/3/2007
Ha ha ha ha. That's a good one! Definitely random, but it's funny! Oh, but you might want to go back and fix the typos that you have in the one-shot. They kind of distracted me from the story.

Anyway, awesome-ness! It's going on my favorites! D
JensenQuackles chapter 1 . 3/16/2007
Your sister advised me to read this, very funny! -
seineke-pyera chapter 1 . 2/28/2007
Aw...Ita-kun here's another pop-tart *gives*
Hikata chapter 1 . 2/15/2007
lol That was so funny! Nice little short funny.
angelgurl079 chapter 1 . 2/14/2007
...It scares me how much that reason alone makes sense... i mean.. i would so kill my family for the brown sugar cinnamon poptart... those are the bomb!
iMissa chapter 1 . 2/14/2007
-dies from laughing-

Over a poptart? Oh man, that's so funny! Haha, that is me and my siblings right there; fighting over the poptart, only I'd be like, "DAAD!" Teehee, that's hilarious! Great job!
CrystalxLullaby chapter 1 . 2/14/2007
Awesome! I am obsessed with poptarts. I was eating a hot fudge sundae one as I was reading this story XD

Itachi should've seriouly hurt Sasuke. I would. No one steals poptarts from me or they would get the crap beaten out of them.

Anyways, great story