Reviews for Midna's Valentine
a.d chapter 1 . 12/31/2014
Your right, llias a lucky bitch l
james chapter 1 . 7/15/2014
meow meow chapter 1 . 7/12/2014
it was funny
Guest chapter 1 . 3/18/2014
Oh I love this and how midna is left ina daze XD
PeroJuan700 chapter 1 . 11/29/2013
Man, that was fantatastic, you need to make more episodes/chapters :D
odin chapter 1 . 11/22/2013
i liked it but if you could write another one with midna and link both saying they love one another and starting dateing, I would love to read it.
angie chapter 1 . 9/11/2013
it was well written, yet there were some grammatical errors. *silent. It is 'remained silent' or 'remained in silence'
Ian chapter 1 . 8/20/2013
Great love it however didn't quite get the last few paragraphs sorry if I'm wrong I think it had to do with something sexual ;J
Midna fan chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
This was a great story. I liked how midna gave link a so called valentine. That part was funny. Great story overall. Really enjoyed it!
evan chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
Make it
Erebus1313 chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
funny! valentine's day may be my least favorite holiday, but now i have something to make it go by faster. !
leumas797 chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
1 radical reading usually I find love to be a painful experience to read but your story here is different it's beautiful
2 have you considered doing a valetines day things for link's other girl's?
Guest chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
Damn I know of some pretty strange customs but that beats them all where'd you get the idea?
Raquel.S chapter 1 . 9/6/2011
Best Midna/Link fanfic. ever.

Midna's personality fits perfectly, not like other fanfics where Midna is all, polite and stuff.

It very was fun to read
funkmasterjo chapter 1 . 3/1/2011
Midna recalled one such eve when her father had slapped her through a wall. - wonderful

I enjoyed the inventive differences in culture