Reviews for Valentine's Day Visit
joselito chapter 9 . 2/15/2015
well this new chapter is very Good, God why Misty got sick in valentin day's? who know? maybe, the plan of Ash is spend more time with Misty. Joselito Out.
poka chapter 9 . 2/14/2015
Thanks for the Birthday wishes, XG. It means a lot to me!

Really enjoyed this installment of your valentines series, and it makes me smile, seeing how they can make each other happy, even though things didn't quite go as planned.
Tropicallight chapter 9 . 2/14/2015
That's so sweet...
Awesome chapter...
Pokeshipping Fun2020 chapter 8 . 10/25/2014
Excellent Chapter my Friend, go on I wait in the next Chapter Bye
Guest chapter 1 . 8/15/2014
what a story. i loved it. you should be the world's best story writer in the world. i love you for this story.
Steveaaml chapter 8 . 2/20/2014
I love this tradition. Thanks for another great one.
Multiairoh1 chapter 8 . 2/19/2014
I found this story in 2010 when there was only four chapters. To be honest, at first I thought it really needed some work. But with each chapter, it seems to get better in so many ways. I am so glad that I favorited this when I found it. I don't even care that it's so far from canon. I sometimes wish that you updated it more than once a year, but this makes it special and gives everyone something to look forward to. I can't wait to see the next chapter next year. Thank you for another great read!
Wishmaker1028 chapter 8 . 2/16/2014
I loved it! I'm in tears on this one! Great job!
poka chapter 8 . 2/14/2014
That was wonderful, my friend. Thank you again, for the birthday wishes too!

I do love this chapter in particular - not only do we get some AAML fluff (Always my favourite kind!) - but we also get to see a second lost soul in brock finding his other half. Weirdly enough, with who I'd always thought he'd be with!

And that final scene with Michelle... Only one thing could have made it better - Delia taking a cheeky happy snap in the background!

All in all, I loved it, another perfect end to the day. Thank you my friend!
UltimateCCC chapter 8 . 2/14/2014
Brock finally get Lucy(which by the way should be the next to most favorite couple).
First steps and words, 2 for 1 moments.
Dwittz chapter 8 . 2/14/2014
oHMAIGOD THISWASPERFECT CANIGIVEYOUAHUGPLEASE
Guest chapter 6 . 12/18/2013
I see you used the popular child name of this couple for the little girl
Jay chapter 7 . 4/15/2013
Hi there Xtreme Gamer! I'm very glad that you're still writing this fanfic all these years. My name is Jay (btw I'm male and already 16) and I'm a great follower of Pokeshipping. Though I know that you constantly update this on the fourteenth of February, it would be very nice if you consider making spin-offs. For example make stories during Christmas time, Mother's day or anything. I know that you do intend to "report" on what has happening on Valentine's regarding Ash and Misty every year, please do consider what I'm telling you in order to hook your readers into visiting this page more often. Thanks a lot! (I miss Misty so much, the series had not been the same without her as main cast, also her presence brings the best in Ash and her character as well has not been given proper closure. I hope that Pokeshipping shall come true!) I want to hear soon from you. ALSO please include me in the credits should you consider my opinion.
mohit chapter 1 . 3/6/2013
awesome..dude you really have a good imagination..i loved it!
dibidibidisMyNameIsMinhoe chapter 7 . 3/3/2013