Reviews for Valentine's Day Visit
The Azure Guardian chapter 7 . 2/21/2013
A nice chapter. Surprised Pikachu and Marill had an egg together, not even sure they're listed in the same egg groups. But if they are, the baby is usually the same species as the mother while, more often than not, carry of traits of the father. Though the exception to that rule is if Ditto was used.

Can't wait to see what you come up with for next year. It's worth the wait.
Steveaaml chapter 7 . 2/17/2013
I loved this, as always. I've been away from the fandom for some time, but came back specifically to see if you'd written a new instalment this year. I loved it so much. Thanks for this bit of sweetness, and I hope you continue writing these for a long time.
Always my best,
Steve
fictionalfanboy chapter 7 . 2/16/2013
Even without a major event like the previous chapters, this was a cute read.
Ammyst chapter 7 . 2/15/2013
This was so amazing!
GuitarRocker18 chapter 7 . 2/14/2013
Looking into the future maybe? I like the idea of another fic about their daughter, maybe even throw them into the mix
Wishmaker1028 chapter 7 . 2/14/2013
Aw, that was great! I loved it and it was awesome! Great job and see you next year!
truch28 chapter 7 . 2/14/2013
It's a very nice and relaxing chapter
truch28 chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
I love this story! it is definitely one of my favorite pokeshipping stories I've read.
Brianna Summers chapter 6 . 8/23/2012
The entire thing is adorable and a really neat idea! I love how you can keep it going year after year.
He who is AWESOME chapter 6 . 2/20/2012
Let's see... What's the word I'm looking for? Oh yeah: AAAWWWWWWW! Great story.
Anonprtyhrd chapter 6 . 2/20/2012
So far I'm loving the story and I can't wait till next years update, however I was just wondering if as a background "hook-up" you could do Brock and Pike-Queen Lucy? Plz consider it (big fan of pokeshipping and luckshipping) :)
Steveaaml chapter 6 . 2/17/2012
I love this. Every Valentine's I look forward to reading the new installment of this story. You've got an amazing 6-year arc going here, with some fantastic character development, a great narrative, and charming characters.

Really great work, as always. I absolutely loved it.

sonia-animeaddict chapter 6 . 2/14/2012
wowowowow...what a wonderful story. i will be waiting for next year's chapter. see u next year's valentine and happy valetines
Wishmaker1028 chapter 6 . 2/14/2012
Aw...great one shot! I loved it! Can't wait for next year! Great job!
ultranx chapter 6 . 2/14/2012
another chapter! epic as always. keep up the epic work.
105 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »