Reviews for Valentine's Day Visit
Scarlet Skulls chapter 6 . 2/14/2012
Another great installment.

Amazing you've kept this up for 6 years now?

That's just epic.

Gosh we've known each other a long time.
Hoenn Master chapter 5 . 7/21/2011
heh I know that you have marked this complete but are you going to update evry valentines day? good story though... bye.
Aura Master chapter 5 . 4/3/2011
Wow...life is going to be intresting for Mr. and Mrs. Ketchum.
Anonymous 101 chapter 1 . 3/29/2011
It was great! Though I really wish that there was more to Ash's "surprise" for Misty on Valentine's day. It seemed so cliche that he confessed his love while on a picnic. Truthfully, I was expecting something more surprising and, well, unexpected! But all in all, the story was really good.
Steveaaml chapter 5 . 2/25/2011
I love how we get an AAML Valentine's treat every year. Awesome.
The Mind of Insanity chapter 5 . 2/15/2011
O, Lord help me from dying, this is so GOOD! I'm not afraid to admit that I Cried a little at this year's addition!
poka chapter 5 . 2/15/2011
Thanks for the Birthday wishes mate :)

Once again, a happy (belated) valentines. And for once, Myst gets to have the fun! Yay for the baby!
Siblings-Curse chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
I like this alot. But I would've liked it better if he went down on his knees and asked for her hand in marriage...I like - no LOVE - this story!
Wishmaker1028 chapter 5 . 2/14/2011
That was great! I loved it! A great tribute to Valentine's day! Great job!
Le Masque Noir chapter 5 . 2/14/2011
Ash got the best one 8'DDDDDDDDDD

nice work, keep it up ;D
SulliMike23 chapter 5 . 2/14/2011
Heehee! For once, Ash is the one who gets a Valentine's day present!
fictionalfanboy chapter 5 . 2/14/2011
This is a great addition to a great story (excuse the pun).
The Azure Guardian chapter 5 . 2/14/2011
He's been going for his goal for 12 years? That would mean Ash is about 22 (and Misty would be either 22 or 24 if you're following either her anime age or her manga age). Well, now we get to see Ash and Misty taking their kid with them next time. Good luck thinking of a name and appearance.
Ronmione x3 chapter 5 . 2/14/2011
AWWH. :D
The Mind of Insanity chapter 2 . 1/15/2011
This is Awesome! I can't wait for this year's Story!
105 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »