Reviews for Half a Thousand
ElricKeyblade chapter 1 . 12/22/2014
This is so sweet, and so much in character! I love how you captured the subtle sweetness that I personally believe is ShikaTema, and how you made a wonderful in-canon story from it besides. Great job on this! :)
shikatema love chapter 1 . 3/5/2013
Please make some more. This is genius. Much love from Las Vegas
indd chapter 1 . 12/13/2012
i was a little confused and wondered if his little revenge mission split off into au because he obviously went with his team and kakashi. but now, wow. hilarious ending for such a serious fic. thanks for sharing!
ylfrettub chapter 1 . 10/18/2010
Yeah, well, Shikamaru would get away with that. As long as Temari never EVER finds out. In that case, I pity his poor soul. I really liked this story.
sunlightkisses chapter 1 . 8/21/2010
This was a great read, with some really lovely moments and good characterizations. Thanks for sharing!
ihatewriting chapter 1 . 5/22/2010
Good god, this is absolutely gorgeous. I love your Temari. Not overly bitchy or flirty. And I loved Shikamaru's contemplation over the meaning of distance. Absolutely perfect.
Katelynn Shaw chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
I do wiah you turned your one-shots into novels :'( they're just too damn good! I want more :P

Hehe
Tildessmoo chapter 1 . 12/12/2009
For a moment there I thought this would be an alternate end to Kakuzu. How hilarious to discover I was wrong!
MoshiMoshiQueen chapter 1 . 10/9/2009
Really great work!
song six chapter 1 . 3/20/2009
That was a wonderful Shikamaru and Termari oneshot. I especially like how it was not at all fluffy. It was a very good storyline and idea to go off of...although I guess it was pretty cute - the idea that there is no distance at all. Aw...

Anyways, I like how you write. I've been reading some of your oneshots, and they're all very good. YOur plts are pretty good and your writing style is awesome. This is oneshot was very enjoyable to read.

So far, I've had no complaints and critques about anything you write.

Keep on writing and I'll keep on reviewing!
bubblygoo chapter 1 . 2/8/2009
Yes, but I must tell you it mostly involves knocking you unconscious and dragging you back in a tied-up sack when you’re not looking.

Great line.
Agent of the Apothecary chapter 1 . 11/9/2008
ADORABLE. Heart-breaking, too, especially the bit with the letters, but mostly just damn adorable.
Temari chapter 1 . 8/25/2008
That was so awsome ! I know this is prying but are you going to be at the Anime USA con in one in Arlington VA i mean if so email me,

sincerly,Temari
Schizzar chapter 1 . 6/16/2008
I cried to be honest. Being reminded of Asuma's death always makes me cry. He was awesome. But this story was fantastic. I loved the whole half a thousand thing and Shikamaru's thoughts on distance. Keep up the good work.
Hobochan chapter 1 . 4/13/2008
I don't know what to say other than this is the best fic involving Shikamaru and Temari that I have read in a long while, pairing or not.