Reviews for Rooming Capacity of Two
LolaVerdigris chapter 1 . 2/22/2013
This is one of my favorite Gelphie fluffs. :)
SapphicAsh chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
This is cute and wonderful. :)
Wolf-of-Five-Elements chapter 1 . 9/2/2009
Haha, nice. Very cute.
Mirsha chapter 1 . 3/7/2009
This made me smile. It's very well written and I love the line “Funny, because one would think I’m rather easy. What with this bed, and us sharing it; my waist, and you holding it; my hair, and you stroking it,” Elphaba heard herself say.

Gelphie fluff rocks and yours is always excellent.
Drop Your Oboe chapter 1 . 2/7/2009
Ohmygoodness. Make my day, why don't you?

Whenever I think about Gelphie I keep remembering this one story I read once upon a time, one that made me laugh every time it sprang to my mind, one I couldn't for the life of me remember what it was called, one that got bookverse Galinda down really well. It was something about Elphaba and Galinda sharing a bed, and Elphaba remarks that Galinda was being rather forward, and Galinda says something like, "Why Miss Elphie, I thought I was being /very/ forward."

...yeah. Sound familiar? )

I really can picture Galinda saying that. And it is fluffy, and I do like fluff. Thanks.
Howard Russell chapter 1 . 3/18/2008
Sweet! Thanks for the Gelphie fix.
MirandaMinerva chapter 1 . 1/6/2008
Great "Fluff". :)
cocacolalord chapter 1 . 8/9/2007
Nice job. I've never read a wicked fanfic before and this is a wonderful start. Have you read the book as well? It's funny how Elphie and Galinda border between being book in character and musical in character...it's nice.
Pineapple Chiffon Cake chapter 1 . 7/8/2007
thank you.

thank you SO MUCH. I needed that

I've been hunting all night for just the right gelphie ficlet and this totally made my day! ah. SO GOOD. both elphie and galinda pretty much stay in character throughout, and the actions and motivations are very believable. hurrah!
jesuisl0ser chapter 1 . 6/20/2007
I never usually read Gelphie, but this one made me smile :) Nice job.
dallsheep chapter 1 . 6/18/2007
So cute. I love reading your fics - good stories, good writing, good times.
Tdolphing chapter 1 . 6/6/2007
Aww, that was so cute.

Love fluff! )
Elphie Bubble chapter 1 . 3/22/2007
...Fanfiction, my daily source for a balanced meal of fluff. And this story was great for fluff! Yay! Thank you for having such an enriching story!

It was lovely, and I loved it. Very, very cute. Keep writing, my dear.
ChocolatStar chapter 1 . 3/7/2007
Hah - well looks like I don't have to worry about you writing more stuff, cause you have! yay! lol.

Tis very good this. Don't know why, because it's such a small thing but I really like the line about Galinda talking with her hands. Yeah - I can really picture such an expressive person as Galinda doing that.

Aww, this was just adorable though. Who doesn't love Gelphie fluff eh?

Good job to you!
Kissman chapter 1 . 2/17/2007
very very nice! oohh it was cute and fluffy and fantastically-super-great. Thanks so much.