Reviews for Not If I See You First
michelle chapter 15 . 10/21/2014
great story one of the best i had read in along time
Izout chapter 15 . 3/7/2013
I normally don't review old fanfiction because, well, it's not you're going to reply to me back. XD, but I just want to say Thank you so much for writing this. I've read a lot of Stand By Me fanfiction, and out of all the ones I've read, I truly believe yours the closest anyone gotten to be perfect. This fic... this fic actually makes one FEEL that they are reading an actual Stand By Me story and not a boring cliched love story like almost all the others on here. You keep everyone in-character, you stuck with the times, and the story never felt like it was dragging at any point; you kept the pacing good.

And Sara, I usually tend to almost hate every single Stand By Me OC Giirl, but yours was one I actually liked. It help that you still kept the story mainly about the boys, gave her a reasonable backstory, and avoided the usual SBM fanfic cliches (IE, she becomes bestest best buddies with the boys, joins the gang, and falls head over heels in love with Chris).

I think it's a shame you lost your interest in writing because I would have *love* to read more SBM fics from you, because you had a gift, and your fic is a breath of fresh air compared to a lot of the other stories written here.
Jessica chapter 2 . 10/4/2012
Great story
Jessica Miller chapter 14 . 4/21/2012
Great story one of the best i have ever read
Nightcrawlerlover chapter 1 . 9/20/2011
Neat start! Very brilliant, creative and awesome. :)

Keep it up with your super-cool, very cool and phenomenal writing! :)
BreakandBurn chapter 13 . 1/30/2011
what was the shout out to GoofyCat in chapter 13 :)?

PS youre amazing at writing :D
BreakandBurn chapter 15 . 7/14/2010
Wow :D well, thank you SOOO much for finishing it :) i thought it would be like, years till you did and i would just have to forget about it, then i was soooooo excited when i saw there was a chapter 15! And im SOOOOOOOOO happy Chris lived :D like, omg :D you write his protectiveness of his friends PERFECTLY :) youre a great writer and i really really hope you find time to write mroe stand by me fanfics :) most of them are about either a new girl on the scene, or chris and gordie being gay : yours isnt like that and i love it, so i really hope to hear more from you :D cant beleive my favourite stand by me fanction is finally finished :/ was brilliant :D xx
Nightcrawlerlover chapter 15 . 7/12/2010
Brilliant! I like the ending, and how Chris survived, too. That's really neat. :)

Keep up your awesome, super-creative writing! :)
cherryflavour chapter 15 . 7/12/2010
Oh my god, I can't believe this story has come to an end :( It has been one of my favorite stories on here (if not THE favorite). But I'm glad Chris made it! I don't know what I would have done if he didn't! :p

Anyway, you are a fantastic writer, and I hope to see you write another SBM story someday, and another and another lol :D Becasue if you do, I'm gonna be the first one to read it :D hah

Well, I'll see you around.

/Emma
dreamer 3097 chapter 15 . 7/12/2010
this is good
StandByMeX chapter 14 . 7/11/2010
Oh my God! Chris! :O

You CANT abandon it here, you CANT! you said theres one more to go! one chapter and an epilogue, PLEASE dont end it without us knowing if Chris lives! This is actually the best fanfic for Stand By Me ive read, its brilliant - i know its been like, years, but please please finish it! it will take over my life if i dont knw what happens; im that sad!

PLEASE PLEASE A MILLION TIMES PLEEEAAASE finish it!
TheVertigoDancer chapter 14 . 5/17/2009
I LOVE THIS :) !

PLEASE PLEASE dont abandon this! its too good!
Nightcrawlerlover chapter 3 . 12/22/2008
“Chris, what the hell…I could’ve just done it, man,” he stammered. “Now we’re in even deeper shit than we were before.”

“Yeah, but Gordie, he would’ve killed you,” Vern hushed. They paused at the corner where they usually parted ways, staring at one another. No one was quite sure how to make any of this easier.

“Gordie, you know he wasn’t going to let any of us go like he said," Chris said quietly, "Ace Merrill never lets anyone forget they’ve wronged him. And I’m not throwing you out there just to save my ass.”

“I could’ve done it,” he insisted, not meeting his friend’s eyes.

“Well, I’m not going to let you,” Chris snapped. He softened when he saw Gordie’s lip tighten in to a straight line of anger, and he offered his palm. “Skin it, man.”

Gordie couldn’t really stay pissed at Chris—he knew he’d only been looking out for him, just like he always does. “Alright, but next time I’m not holding back, Chris. Ace can’t scare us anymore,” he said, sliding his palm against his friend’s more calloused hand.

Chris smiled. “Ok, deal,” he agreed, although he knew deep down he’d never let anyone lay a hand on his friends without putting up a fight. “Now, let’s go to Gringo’s…I’m fucking thirsty.”

Brilliant! Very ingenius! Keep up your awesome writing.
Kelly Belle chapter 1 . 7/29/2008
What a shame this story was never finished. This is probably the best one up here. You're style of writing and word flow are wonderful to read, and youre attention to detail is amazing.
EvilMicella chapter 14 . 6/12/2008
I cannot believe you ended it there. And haven't updated in 9 months. That's so cruel. It's summer now, hopefully you have time to finish this story. I really want to know what happens!