Reviews for Et In Arcadia Ego
Sapphire Lazulii chapter 12 . 11/24/2015
Oh god no! Why did I start reading this even though I knew it was unfinished and you hadn't updated in so long?! This story has SO much potential, I hope you come back to it at some point!
Warrior of Virtue chapter 12 . 12/31/2010
Wow. That ending freaked the crap out of me. But I guess that was the idea. Please continue.
Ghost140 chapter 12 . 12/13/2010
Ohh the intrigue, you really got my curiosity peaked. There are a few scenarios I can think of that your trying to take but so far I can't seem to narrow any down.

While I'm disappointed on the possible long update time I understand about finals, just about done with mine for the year.

Great Chap and Good luck with finals
Ghost140 chapter 11 . 11/29/2010
Good little tidbits of theory you put out there

Your fic is a great distraction for class when my prof drones on and on about absolutly nothing.

Looks like some major plot movement in the next update, can't wait to read it.
Warrior of Virtue chapter 11 . 11/28/2010
Not one but two cliffhangers. Why do you torment us so? (Just kidding) Noticed the Monty Python referance. Good to see someone who appreciates true comedy. Update ASAP.
Einsamkeit chapter 11 . 11/27/2010
As always,loved this chapter, though certainly I can't wait for the second part to discover how the operation goes and what happens at the dinner party. Seifer's "speech" was so like him haha I wouldn't have expected anything different from him.

I like how you introduced Quistis stepfather, her adoptive family is a topic I've always been interested in, but rarely gets explored in fics.

And I can totally relate to Selphie too, the little japanesse I know is because of the anime I watch and the anime songs I listen to :D I often begin those online free language courses, but sadly I get bored really fast.

The story is getting so interesting and I love that we get to know a little more about everyone ! I hope Zell and Shizuka can fix things up, though when people are too different sometimes the best way to go is just to split up and take different paths.

I'll be waiting for the next alert :)
asga chapter 10 . 11/7/2010
Yay so happy when I see the update :D
staceums chapter 10 . 10/22/2010
Hey! Wow! Thanks for the reference! I think we had a discussion about "LOST" prolly several months back, too, about the nosebleeds...

Great minds just think alike. We're geniuses.

Anyway, thanks again for the praise, and as always, phenomenal writing. I'll have to go back to chapter one and read the whole thing all over again since I've been away for so long, but I'm really beginning to like this Meric character...and I'm really curious about why someone would want to assassinate your holy man...

SissyHIYAH told me about the thread on LiveJournal, so I've taken a peek...but of course, you know what I really think what happened to Seifer in the game.

C'mon. He was totally undercover XD
Ghost140 chapter 10 . 10/9/2010
good stuff that little prologue went over very well
Slim Summers chapter 10 . 10/7/2010
Nice to see an update :). I liked the added details to the previous chapters (did a whole re-read of the story) and chapter 10 itself was very welcome.

First off let me just say that I am very happy about the added details to for Fujin & Raijin. I am a big fan of the Posse and I often feel that many Seifer authors (including Quistis/Seifer authors) don't realise that the Posse is just as important to Seifer as the Orphanage gang is to Quistis. If you could include them further I would be very happy.

The details on Seifer's recruitment were very nice and I can easily see how the situation about Seifer's combat abilities could have come about. That being said the guy did have enough speed/strength to react to a GF whom had never been blocked/parried before, so he could have bought that up to Meric.

One other detail regarding Seifer's combat style versus Squall's is that Seifer prefer's a one handed grip while Squall prefer's a two handed one.

Also when I first read the psychitrist scene, the scene from Good will hunting began playing in the back of my head so count that message as received. I still have to see season 6 of House though but I can picture him doing that.

I am looking forward to see the plot evolve further and hope you post again soon.
Warrior of Virtue chapter 10 . 10/5/2010
I was hanging on to every word of this. Update soon,
Einsamkeit chapter 10 . 10/5/2010
An update, I'm so happy )

I loved how we got to see part of the past, and what the characters have gone through. And you made Squall likeable but still in character; that's really something.

I have to admit you had me fooled at the therapy scene; I thought Seifer really was being agreeable with his therapist and so I thought we had lost him haha 'cause he sounded nothing like himself, but I was so glad that he was just having a good time at the man's expense.

And what happened at group therapy was just brilliant, you're right, that's so much like Seifer. And I have to say that's one of my favorites House episodes.

Oh, and I adore you even more because of The X Files reference which I instantly got 'cause I'm a total geek and really proud of it too.

Loved this chapter and already hoping to read more soon !
ItookAlistairsCherry chapter 9 . 9/18/2010
This story is fantastic. I haven't read from thr FF8 category in some time and decided to check it out for shits and giggles and boy am I glad I did. I've been addicted to this story for the past few hours and was so sad when there were no more chapters to read '( Love all the elements in the story, humor, suspense, plenty of mystery, I love it. It is very rare to find such a good read like this that isn't published. I'm ranting, but I can't wait to read more. You rock, this story rocks.
Ghost140 chapter 9 . 9/3/2010
This is great stuff its been awhile since I have read any FF fan fics(any fanfic for that matter) that holds my attention like this one.
sulou chapter 8 . 9/1/2010
I'm so glad I happened upon your new story. It's been awhile since I last read something you wrote. So I spent the evening catching up on this and had to stop and let you know how much I've enjoyed reading along so far. In fact after reading, "This is nothing new to me. I knew your superior back when he thought peeing on a bonfire was the best way to put it out." I swear I couldn't stop laughing for the longest time. . . too funny! and real, and I could honestly picture Quistis dropping that little comment then standing back to watch the reaction.

Looking forward to reading more.