Reviews for Beauty
darksaphire chapter 1 . 1/22/2008
i love the concept and idea of the story, you could've done a better job closing the story though, it was a little too abrupt to be a nice exposition
charlie-becks chapter 1 . 12/31/2007
that brought tears to my eyes an i don't think its all due to the fact that if i don't to the toilet asap my bladder will go pop lol i luved it an i luv ur cloudxzack stories so please let me know when u write anymore :D thanx
Pied Flycatcher chapter 1 . 6/1/2007
Hmm... interesting. There's no context for this scenario, so I was trying to work out if it was supposed to fit with the game or if it's AU. I guess the latter. There are a lot of details with the description, some of which is very rich and vivid. I think it's a little too much though... and there should be more commas, especially in the first couple of paragraphs, just to break it up a little.

The story never really explains where they are or what they're doing there. Like I said, there's no context, so maybe instead of the very detailed description of the characters, there could be more focus on their actions and motives and what's actually going on.

I liked the image of Sephiroth crushing the flower and the way the metaphor plays out with the characters. I think the story shows a love of language, which I always appreciate, but right now it's a little too flowery and cliche. I think with some work this could be a beautiful piece. :)
DimensionDoor chapter 1 . 3/26/2007
That was...

Harsh. Beautifully in-character. You've done an awesome job capturing their unique personalities- Sephiroth's morbid curiosity, Vincent's silent wariness.

The ending made me wince, but i can only guess that was intended.

Well done.
fallingthrough11 chapter 1 . 2/16/2007
A! i usually hate stuff like this, but this was ... the best o yay you!
xXChineseChinkiXx chapter 1 . 2/15/2007
*gasps* One word WOW, amasingly beautiful, the way you expressed Sephiroth was brillant especially the last part where he stabs Vincent to the point that I didn't really understand what he was trying to say haha :p it's because I have a small brain, gomen -_-'

maybe I should read it again to understand the full meaning of Sephiroth's words, I don't know.
KohakuWolf chapter 1 . 2/15/2007
That was REALLY good. I'm seriously impressed with your writing. Of course, as a Sephy fangirl, I have to say, fie upon you for pairing Vincent with him! But your right, they both really are insanely pretty, it's kind of weird to say that about guys but it's true. And of course, beautiful men are just begging to be paired together... I think you masterfully captured the tone that you were trying to achieve. Brilliant work, keep writing!
Servant of SHEVAL chapter 1 . 2/15/2007
Oh my god, so morbid! But beautifully written, and good symbolism and whatnot. Might want to recheck for some grammer issues, one word used accidentally instead of another (memorized/mesmerized is one example), I wouldn't want such a gorgeous fic being thought any less of by other people if they also notice them.
Remedi chapter 1 . 2/15/2007
Oh... wow... O.o

This was amazing and unpredictable right up to the end. You had me thinking that Sephiroth was just going to kiss Vincent to shock him or something and then BAM. -Very- nice work.