Reviews for J’Adore Dior
sassyangel24 chapter 1 . 7/30/2008
aww that was sweet
stopthenrewind chapter 1 . 5/27/2008
Aww that was a cute oneshot, though I couldn't understand the French, lol; it's because I'm from the Philippines. :) Anyways, I hope you write another story soon, I think you're an awesome writer!

-Jamey ;)
christy xx chapter 1 . 2/24/2007
i don't take french. so i have no idea what it said. but, i'm guessing it was good since they kinda sorta made out 'PASSIONATLY'. LOLL, i love your story, once again!
Tammii92 chapter 1 . 2/20/2007
aww, that was soo cutee! lol i love it
AlwaysxAddicted chapter 1 . 2/17/2007
aww that was so freaking cute to the fullest omg omg good job.
Zoey24 chapter 1 . 2/16/2007
I loved it! It was so cute!
Dreamin.of.Scotland chapter 1 . 2/15/2007
Wow, I feel so privaliged to review, but hey I wanted to return the favour. I don't particularly like Valentine's Day, but I hope you had a good one too.

It was so sweet to read, even if I didn't understand any of the French, hey what can I saw I'm parcial to Spanish.

Okay, I'll stop babbiling, and just say, 'It's a great story!

~*Rim
hotsodagirl chapter 1 . 2/15/2007
"I want you." That's a great line. I think a guy's actually said that to me before... :P Anyway, that was a really cute Troypay! I had no idea what they were saying in French at the end but I could sort of figure it out. I took French for 9 weeks at my old school about four years ago ;) But yeah, it was really good. I liked it :D

*Alyssa*
DisneySktrGrl chapter 1 . 2/15/2007
yes it is a very meaningless holiday, i loved hearing all that troy did for her starting in fourth grade, but by far i think junior year was the best, beautiful diamond necklace and is best attempt at a song in french, very nice

(IBTB)
ready anf chapter 1 . 2/14/2007
You know what the coolest thing about this chapter was ?

I UNDERSTOOD THE FRENCH :)

Je parle un peu francais aussi. J'aime francais.

But there's this guy that's like obsessed with me in the class so when we were saying Je t'aime in class. He went up to me, sat in my lap and was like, "Je t'aime. Tu es belle et perfectionner."

You know what's worse than rejecting a guy in english? rejecting one in french. he looked so sad and i still feel guilty. he tried to give me roses but i couldn't accept. I feel like such a jerk... i mean i know he put himself out there and i am flattered but...

okay enough about me. more abour your amazing skill.

j'aodre toi. & your story :)

i like how if you translate the last dialogue it's "i love you beautiful man."

i couldn't stop laughing but then again i laugh at everything and everyone. i was in hallmark and then i read this absolutely hilarious card and i couldn't stop cracking up so the people around me looked up and walked away. could i help it that the card was funny ? no. i'm not that much of a freak i mean comeon.

okay there i go again. geez. someone is retarded much. moi.

okay so i am going to conversate with you with the best of my french ability. you know i'm one-forth french ? prettyy sexyy huh ?

anyway...

merci beacoup for the amazing read.

c'est belle.

okay that's all i got for now. and i have french tomorrow. argh.

stalker guy is going to be back... he doesn't give up... sigh.

the dialogues in my french book are so funny we were doing one and this guy was like "that girl over there is hot."

and then his friend was like "yeah and smart. but i heard she had a boyfriend."

so his friend was shocked, "who?"

"Me."

"Oh."

ahah. that just made my day when we were going through the dialouge. then i started laughing and the whole class was looking at me but it's okay. i wasn't the only one. just the loudest. ick. my laugh is weird.

i am so sorry that this whole review has been me talking about myself and a thousand of other things but i believe that you get the overall gist which is, this story is pure magic and i do hope that you continue to write and update.

there's some tragic news i must tell you but it's 11:30 and i gotta get up early for school. this coming from the chick who can sleep in from 4 AM to 4 PM.

so dearest, have a wonderful day and i hope to hear from you later. :)
xamyxjx chapter 1 . 2/14/2007
haha iove that lol so cute i loved the end so brill hun well done. hugs
nonamerain chapter 1 . 2/14/2007
I loved it. Seriously, gah. It was amazing. I j'adore it. XD

Seriously, it was a great story. The song was amazing (i love Natalie Cole's version). It was a great story.
malikoyun chapter 1 . 2/14/2007
-runs off with the necklace-
Tisdale425forever chapter 1 . 2/14/2007
Aw... what a cute little oone-shot! I love it! It was so nice and sweet! I can't wait till you update your other fics!
H3ll0 chapter 1 . 2/14/2007
Aw..so cute. Troy is so sweet to get her all the stuff. Lovely story!