Reviews for Where or When
Sailoramber chapter 1 . 4/6/2013
for a pairing i had never actually considered before, this felt surprisingly right. but i don't think just anyone could have pulled it off, possibly not even paramount themselves. no, that credit goes entirely to you my freind. congratulations on a superb and well executed story.
MyMadness chapter 1 . 10/15/2011
Nicely done. And your characterisations are just super. Some of your lines are just wonderful zingers. Loved the pig Latin reference. thanks for this.
Strader chapter 1 . 6/15/2009
Wow. This was excellent. You really nailed the characters of Vic and Kira (Quark, too, for that matter), and this was a fascinating read. Credibly extrapolating emotions from the characters while still having them remain...well, in-character is a difficult thing to do, but you've shown mastery of that ability.

I strongly reccommend this story to anyone perusing this review, and I hope to read more of your work in the future.
Lattelady chapter 1 . 5/30/2007
I bow to the master of writers when it comes to Vic! That was wonderful and so unexpected. I love your Vic/Ezri stories but this pairing is just as lovely.

Thanks for sharing this lovely moment.
Traycon 3 and Fishey Me chapter 1 . 3/20/2007
Very interesting. I've never considered where Kira would go after Odo left. This makes for some intreguing possiblities. Great job, and I hope to see more!