Reviews for A Time of Rebirth
Interestingfic chapter 1 . 11/24/2013
Wow, this fic was very interesting and unique, and gave an amazing insight into drug-using captors, and effects. Well written, as it was from a confused point of view the writing fit. Thanks for writing!
Unknown Gunsmen chapter 1 . 10/1/2013
Great job! It would be really cool if you could make this into a multi chapter story
Ceilo chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
Wow. this is epic. I love this pairing asnd I love how you've written it even more I wish I'd found this fanfic earlier, and I wish you'd posted all the ones you've written for this pairing. Awesome job
Hiira chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
I liked it. Thank you for sharing it with us. And that little explanation in AN helped understand what happened in the end. Good job. :D I like this pairing a lot. :D
Smoky Opium chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
This is the first time I've read a Ling & Edward story quite like this.

I like your casting of Ling; that sinister side of him is actually quite believable. Nice pick up on some of Ling's traits (eg. the just appearing in unexpected ways and places) and giving them an additional twist just to make them just that little but more sinister.

I also love how you've made it a non-con, but haven't gone explicit; definitely puts this more in the erotica section on the scale of sexuality and the whole drugging business is just the icing on the cake for me._

Although there were areas, where the story was a little rough in transitioning, it actually suited this type of story quite well, and ran smoothly with the drug theme.

I liked the way the story was rounded off. I felt that the last sentence actually explained the sudden change in Edward's behaviour after he shuts the book. Initially when I read that section I was a little confused as to what I had actually been reading before he shut the book, but as soon as I read that last sentence I got what was going on.

I'd actually be really interested to read any other Ling & Edward stories you have, if you would deem them worthy of reading... please? _
BeyondMyReach chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
Ling is so evil. I like the story though. Will you write a sequel in which Ed escaped the drug and make Ling/Greed pay?
xo.skyla chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
So Ed was really depressed but was drugged to be happy?
WaTeR ALchEmiST chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
Wow, its really good and ur kinda right about the confusing part. but otherwise wow. i love your ending, idk why bt it was very fitting! Thanks!
Purishirakun chapter 1 . 2/19/2010
aww poor ed
HoPeLeSsRoMaNtIc-29 chapter 1 . 10/25/2009
It was interesting. Not a very common plot. I liked it.

I feel bad for Ed. Being forced to leave his brother, Winry and Pinako behind and move to Xing and being forced (by the use of drugs) to love the Emperor. :(

xx
Hostile Silence chapter 1 . 10/10/2009
there is a flood in my house a flood of tears TTTT poor edo trapped forever
Lady Gaidin chapter 1 . 9/17/2009
A little confusing at some parts, but the idea and writing was good.
wishfulliving89 chapter 1 . 9/2/2009
i think it is very well written. and great so far of the pairings i read of this type.
Genki-angel-chan chapter 1 . 7/10/2009
I loved this! I always wondered about Ling kidnapping Ed and I'm so glad someone actually wrote this! There isn't enough LingXEd in fanfiction it's all RoyXEd...sigh.
Moon Ecstasy chapter 1 . 2/9/2009
Oh my gad no!

I mean I LOVE Ed/Ling or even Ed/Ling-who-is-also-Greed (which I can't seem to find much of) but not like THAT!

That just rises within me the urge to kill something.

Still, nicely done.

You should do a continuation where Ed breaks free.