Reviews for Summoning a Mouse
demon chapter 5 . 7/19/2013
Great, wonderful. Keep it up.
Conan-Ai chapter 5 . 2/16/2013
OMGOMGOMG I really hope that you would update the fanfic (even though there's only a slim chance), because this story is truly captivating!
Conan-Ai chapter 4 . 2/16/2013
LOL Harrysaun XDD
Conan-Ai chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
Oooooooh I'm hooked XD
Guest chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
Awesome idea! It would be cool if you updated :3
Moonwaterpetal chapter 5 . 11/2/2012
What happened to this amazing story?! Did you discontinue it? I really really hope not because it's truly something. Not many people can pull off a good harry potter/ naruro crossover! I really do hope to read more soon!
Wandering Crimson Sage chapter 5 . 10/30/2012
Interesting start, very original. I love how its working out, and how the trio and interacting with Sakura. That, and I can't wait for Kakashi to show up. But, I imagine I'm not the only one ;)
wlkwos chapter 5 . 12/18/2011
Well, this is certainly an exciting and intriguing story, blending humour, action, drama and suspense to create a compelling read. I have so many questions, want to know so much more. How was Sakura captured? Who was torturing her? Orochimaru, or Sasuke himself? I'm enjoying the way you choose to reveal the details little by little, in flashbacks, through legilimency (though I might be wrong about that - does the connection Harry shared with her count?), through talk with Harry, Ron and Hermione. Each little snippet of information helps build up the picture, fills in another piece of the puzzle - and raises more questions.

Seeing the Harry Potter world from Sakura's point of view is also quite interesting - she's an outsider, and so things have to be explained and re-evaluated from a new perspective. The naivety of the young wizards is made very apparent by Ron's statement in this chapter that capturing Sakura and torturing her for information is "like You-Know-Who torturing some poor Hogwarts bloke to find out Dumbledore's plans". Young shinobi have to grow up fast. On the other hand, Sakura is intrigued to learn that just because these young people are being trained to use their magical talent (I laughed at Sakura dismissing magic as an old wives' tale when ninjutsu are about as blatantly magical as you can get) it doesn't mean that they have to grow up to become warriors, and that most of them become civilians. This new world forces her to reconsider the things that she has always viewed as normal. The mirror comparing Konoha and Hogwarts works both ways.

The character interactions are believable and the Potter crew are definitely in character. Oh, Ron, tactless as ever. Sakura's observations on the way the male mind works made me grin. Naruto has been good training for her. Turning to Sakura herself, she is traumatised and in a strange place, without her team, so it makes sense for her to be extremely wary - especially as her chakra is not replenishing itself, leaving her incapable of performing even basic ninjutsu. She still has a temper, witness her anger when she realises that Harry and his friends know more about her than they should, and as she heals and settles down more, I guess we'll see more and more of her feisty personality emerge.

Definitely interesting, definitely gripping. I'm looking forward to seeing Sakura interact with more of the Hogwarts cast, as well as to the (eventual) arrival of Kakashi, as well as learning more of her backstory and seeing where the plot is going to go. Right now, it could be anywhere - and that is particularly fascinating. I'm hooked!
ZabuzasGirl chapter 5 . 3/10/2011
More chapters please.
Sakura19Haruno95 chapter 5 . 9/16/2010
This is so sweet

I cant wait for the next one
LelaRo chapter 5 . 8/17/2010
please tell me that you plan to continue this story someday?
Inner Self chapter 3 . 6/22/2010
hey, um, i hope you are doing well (still alive). i really loved your story. it influenced me to write my own sakura crosses over crossover. please update or tell us if it's discont'd.
yuchi1994 chapter 5 . 5/19/2010
please update soon!
kinokokichigai chapter 5 . 1/31/2010
this story is honestly incredibly awesome. is it being updated anymore?
inuyasha's tennyo chapter 4 . 1/13/2010
love the story! i read it like 2 years ago, and nearly forgot about it, i do have a question though... why haven't you updated in three years? i would really like to see where the story was going!