Reviews for My Dear Valentine
Lyvain chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
Haha! Sasuke is sooo possessive and Gaara is so naive...it's adorable I loved it! Aww Gaara doesn't know what valentine's day is, so sad, but Neji is there to make it all better...And Sasuke is so jealous, don't worry Sasu Naru still loves you! Hehe! Enjoyed it Greatly! Keep up the great writing! D

-Lyvain
YamiRisa chapter 1 . 7/15/2010
Oh Gaara XD He's so cute!
Eimin - The Eternal Sleep chapter 1 . 4/12/2010
Aw; loved it!
MistressOfRobins chapter 1 . 3/15/2010
Sweet story :)
XxTaintedxDaggerxX chapter 1 . 6/29/2009
cute!
jessica499499 chapter 1 . 8/8/2008
That was so sweet!I love the whole thing your a genius!
myinukoi chapter 1 . 9/9/2007
Look! I finally got to reviewing!

That was beyond sweet. *Jeez, you better not be turning me into a NejiGaa fangirl! lol.* I just recieved my 100th user favoriter and I said I would write a oneshot for her, and she gets to choose the pairing. Guess what she picked? NejiGaa, naturally. Figured, who's better NejiGaa/GaaNeji fic to read than Deafening Silence's? And I must say, it was supereb. In the story, hope you wouldn't mind me giving you some sort of dedication. After all, this kick ass fic was my first NejiGaa's!

Thanks for writing!

myinukoi
jake-da-snake-animelover92 chapter 1 . 9/5/2007
*sqel* i loved it. I thought that it was an awesome story and that you did a great job at writing it. It was so cute! i loved the part at the end with sasuke and naruto _ well keep it up i really enjoyed this!
Aisho Ren chapter 1 . 8/9/2007
This is SO cute! I love it!
death to all humans chapter 1 . 7/15/2007
ah these is cute! i like it!ya!
Insanity0Rocks0My0Socks chapter 1 . 7/15/2007
Aw! That was cute! Poor little Gaara, not knowing what Valentines Day was and getting all sad! T-T I got sad for him! I loved that little part at the end with Sasuke and Naruto though. Lol, that was funny!
Ukitake chapter 1 . 6/5/2007
LOL, good names for the days. Hahaha! Anyway, good fic. Keep writing more of these and i will OBVIOUSLY read them. GOOD LUCK!
Ashumaniel chapter 1 . 3/19/2007
so sweet. gaara is so lovely. great story.

ashumaniel
Byakugan Hyuga chapter 1 . 3/18/2007
Good story, Gaara is so cute. I'm glad Neji got to Gaara in time. Good moment of Sasuke and Naruto at the end.
ShinigamixGirl chapter 1 . 3/16/2007