Reviews for Harry Potter and the Jedi
Bronze chapter 7 . 9/8
Old Tommy-boy always was and always will be a self-centered moron. He was used by the Great, All Knowing, All Powerful Oz! OOOOOP! Wrong egotistical idiot! I meant Dumb-as-a-Door. Of course both believe themselves right all the time. Dumblewhore could've helped Tom Riddle to become a much better person but instead the old goat molesting sex partner just had to make him a weapon just like he intended for Harry. The old fool has lost any sense of right and wrong. Thus it matter not what anyone else thinks. I hear from people that in cannon Dumblewhore was a good person. Can someone please tell me what they are on! Nowhere in cannon did that egotistical old fool help Harry. It was always " Later my boy. When you are older. " So should Dumblewhore be petrified, LEAVE HIM THAT WAY! So what if he dies! He's a mass murderer as it is! Think of how many of his own people died because he refused to allow them to use lethal spells against Death Eaters? Now the story is great but I have no use for that old fool with the extremely long beard.
Bronze chapter 3 . 9/7
A vibroblade could come in very handy in future. Say... carving a snake maybe? Both two legged and no legged. I do so like the idea of Arabella "borrowing" back James invisibility cloak and giving it to Harry at Christmas. Though, chance are, the old manipulative goat molester and sex partner, had already place numerous tracking charms on it. After all, why would he return something like that if he had no way to know where Harry was while using it? That simply wouldn't do.
Bronze chapter 2 . 9/7
Typo alert! HARRY WATCHED A BEAUTIFUL SNOWY OWL ( FRY) FLY THROIUGH THE GREAT HALL. I didn't know they fried owls at Hogshits. I feel the school's been turned into a joke by the overinflated ego of the headmoron. What at onetime might've been the foremost school for magic in the world, has long since lost any and all hope of recovering said position anytime in the near future.
Bronze chapter 1 . 9/7
Be very, very quite. I'm hunting Dumbledore? Maybe it's about time that old meddling goat molester WAS hunted to extinction! After all, name something GOOD FOR ANYONE THAT HE'S DONE IN DECADES! His " Greater Good " means what's the best way for things to go for me personally. He's a murderer multiple times over. Maybe he didn't cast the spell, but he arranged for them to die. Why else would he insist on the Order of Burnt Squab using only stunner type spells when faced with the likes of the killing curse from the death eaters? I have less then no use for the old meddling goat molester.
stars90 chapter 7 . 7/19
This is an awesome story, such a creative concept. Please keep it going! Pretty please?
cimon1946yahoo chapter 7 . 4/6
Very well written so far and the plot remains dense; Luna part is excellent ,but Hermione's should be extended as she is the real soul mate of Harry living out the sister bullshit others claim;it is too late for is approaching adolescence and the girls have taken already a different colour;of course multiple relationships are allowed since polygamy is allowed in this weird society. Regards -Cimon
Akatsuki Uchiha fangirl chapter 7 . 10/17/2015
Just to let you know in an earlier chapter you mention that harry didn't wear glasses because his eyes were fixed so why were you mentioning glasses in this chapter.
C.M.Alm chapter 7 . 8/12/2015
great story, too bad it was not continued
C.M.Alm chapter 4 . 8/12/2015
ok, I gotta admit, I'm hooked! but its a shame that you stopped updating
Philosophize chapter 7 . 12/29/2014
Please don't abandon...
Guest chapter 7 . 12/21/2014
Any chance you will update this story soon? I hope so...I really like it
Thanks
imperator277 chapter 6 . 11/18/2014
Please update soon. I want to see harry and Jaina get together
Nate chapter 4 . 8/6/2014
Was great until you had Harry scared of Hermione's temper.
So tired of that fucking cliche.
Happy1K1nob1 chapter 7 . 5/29/2014
This has been a really good story so far! I like it a lot! Can't wait for the next chapter!
Guest chapter 7 . 10/4/2013