Reviews for Playing with fire
prince-bishop chapter 1 . 12/20/2014
The last person I would want for protection is McGee, he might be good at doing computer things but out in the field no thank you.
syalie chapter 13 . 8/15/2014
thanks for sharing, i love this story
English badass chapter 13 . 3/26/2013
This story is brilliant! The psychology of the killer is spot on and, yes, ziva is a little out of character, but it works well.
The part about the jimmy doll on the couch had me in stitches. All I could think about was lil' jimmy from WWE LOL. Sorry!
I hope you do write a sequel, I am on the fence as far as mcziva and mcabby go, but reading your story i think a prefer Tim and Ziva together.
Brilliant! Please write a sequel! Pretty please!
SP.SVU.B chapter 13 . 7/16/2012
TWIST! Sitting, holding my breath until the sequel! Great job! Xoxo
RedCathey chapter 13 . 6/19/2012
Great story :D
RedCathey chapter 2 . 6/18/2012
Ahhh, I Love This ! 333333
jjd022980 chapter 13 . 4/6/2011
you so need to work on a sequel to this story! I love it!
NCIS-MCGEE-LOVER chapter 13 . 4/2/2011
Oh my god... U can not be serious! You can't leave it there, *sighs* my god a awesome chapter and a great way to finish! So he not dead so who there hell is on ducky's table? Loved everything about this especially mcgiva! I really hope you write more mcgee/ziva soon and a sequel for this!
NonOmnisMoriar chapter 12 . 4/1/2011
This story is great! I just wanted to read one chapter to see if it was something I'd like and I couldn't stop anymore until I read all twelve chapters back to back. I've never even considered a Tim/Ziva pairing, but it works perfectly in this story.

I can't wait for the next chapter.

Thank you for writing.

NOM
2222.nolongerinuse.2222 chapter 12 . 4/1/2011
I read this last night but forgot to review so... This was an excellent chapter, full of action and mcgee kicked ass, protecting ziva. Really loved this, loved that ziva finally kissed mcgee, I was worried when tim didn't respond but he came through in the end! Go mcgiva! I wonder what the next chapter will bring, maybe tony and gibbs reactions? More mcgee/ziva romance? This storyline was gripping and the writing is fantastic! Please update asap!
2222.nolongerinuse.2222 chapter 12 . 4/1/2011
NCIS-MCGEE-LOVER chapter 11 . 3/29/2011
another fantasic chapter. loved how Ziva baited him but sometimes she doesnt no when to stop. loving this entire fic, the storline i'm addicted to. will we see some mcgee/ziva romance in upcoming chapters because there has been hints in previous chapters and i would love to see that happen. something good comes out of a bad situation, i hope? please update asap
crocadile1986 chapter 11 . 3/26/2011
well I'm glad your back... Cant wait to see what happens next. Love it,
crocadile1986 chapter 1 . 2/24/2011
I like this chapter so far... I'll read the others soon
RockNation chapter 10 . 11/24/2010
UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE !