Reviews for Not So Overrated

n.n
The Wigmonsters chapter 1 . 3/27/2008
Aw... cute! I love it!
catwwomen47 chapter 1 . 8/3/2007
OMG XD That was so cute and the ending was perfect *grins* a blushing Ed is a cute Ed...bye bye for now CW47 OUT
Ele Goddess of Elements chapter 1 . 7/8/2007
lol, aw, that line was so sweet
ManaMadeleine chapter 1 . 7/8/2007
AW! well, it wasn;t that super angsty...it was sweet. I liked it alot. patt on the back! he he, I'm going to look up more of your stories now...I like your style!
jam280 chapter 1 . 5/17/2007
Once in a while, out of good humor, Roy would mutter the word “pull,” and Riza would casually toss a card of some sort out like a Frisbee. He would snap his fingers and smile in amusement at the sound of a card being reduced to ashes.

That above was definitely my favorite part. It made me laugh so hard that my cat who was sleeping peacefully on my lap got up and /ran/ away.

It also caused a multitude of coughing and hacking, trying to regain my breath. xDD

-Claps- I liked this short little... would one call it a one-shot? I believe so... Heh.

~Jam280
ElegantPaws chapter 1 . 4/8/2007
Cute, charming and quietly sexy piece!
jacefacexx chapter 1 . 3/31/2007
ahahha, knew he'd get the drift of it eventually!

:) nice work!
dfghjgf chapter 1 . 3/1/2007
lmao, that was cute.
MysteryLady-Tx chapter 1 . 2/21/2007
Oh that was so BEYOND SWEET I loved iit, oH man, Go ED, hehehehe

THANKS:D
Alchemybabe13 chapter 1 . 2/20/2007
KAWAII!

Sorry but this was so cute! I absolutely loved it! I'm a bit late in reading it but i was reading your profile and saw it. You write extremely well. This is an awesome fic!
Nuitari Aquarius chapter 1 . 2/17/2007
Oh well, that's nice...

That's cute too Edward blushing is such an interesting sight !

Well, hope you'll write something else !

Great work.
HisokaYukiko chapter 1 . 2/15/2007
I feel exactly the same way Roy felt at the beginning. Except i was resentful to pink, not red.

You have pleased me. Your story is now on my favourites.
renata chapter 1 . 2/15/2007
Aw, so sweet!
Luna-Lunak chapter 1 . 2/15/2007
I read it and... you know, I'm absolutly against coursing in fics if it isn't for underlineing something important... but the first thing that I thought after reading this was:

Jesus Christ! It's so fucking cute! (Sweet! Perfect!) I love it!

It was perfect thing for Valentain's day. I absolutly adore it and hope you will write more fic like this one.