Reviews for Valentineless No More
xmysteriousunknownx chapter 1 . 8/21/2010
awwww this story is soooo sweeeeet (: love it (:
ladybrin chapter 1 . 7/12/2009
E I really enjoyed this one- I often wondered if she would ever open her eyes and truly see naruto- this was a really nice fic- thanks for writing-
BrokenPathway chapter 1 . 9/27/2008
great oneshot, narusaku forever. :p
ilikecheese56 chapter 1 . 9/28/2007
Absolutely fantastic. Beautifully written. The only problem I can find would be spelling. But, hey, this was an awesome story, and I thoroughly enjoyed reading it. You are an amazing author!
Ambs1516 chapter 1 . 4/7/2007
Sakura is a lot like me here...dateless except she got lucky and found a good guy. XD It's cute.
gof22 chapter 1 . 2/15/2007
This was a excellent Valentines day story. I loved it. I thought it was pure excellence. You are a very talented and fantastic author. I hope you make a sequel to it about how their relationship is going. Also does this take place in the Naruto storyline? I mean did everything happen with Team 7 or was this an alternate universe type of story?
LightningGemini chapter 1 . 2/14/2007
Naruto/Sakura forever!
UnknownShinobi chapter 1 . 2/14/2007
Dammit... Now I feel kind of bad... I kept rereading the first part of the fic and the first person who came to mind was me... All the Valentines I got today were from girls, except for this one friend of mine (a guy) who gave me a cookie... But then again, he was giving everyone cookies... And I'm sick so I really didn't want to put sugar into my system...
maxslayer10 chapter 1 . 2/14/2007
great story for valentines it kinda goes along with how I am and all in that instants