Reviews for Mine
Armelia1989 chapter 1 . 4/22/2013
I love this story. I think I've read it at least half a dozen times by now. Do you think you could possibly rewrite this from Remus' perspective? That would be amazing. Please message me if you do.
Lilablassblau chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
Amazing. Really Amazing. I don't know what else to say.
I like stories with deep thoughts, characters... you know, with character! Draco's feelings were so touching.. I don't really can describe the feeling I had when I read it but, it was, like being far away from somewhere and watching Draco watching himself doing these things and... amazing. It was so, so sad and somehow, at some parts, I could imagine him smiling and dancing to the tune in the muggle radio. And then, he was just staring with empty eyes out of his window and doing nothing. It was so touching to read in a cold, lonely kind of way. But it's nothing negativ! I really loved your story.
Thank you so much for sharing! Love Lilablassblau
Darkassasin17 chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
This is really hot when your reading it half-asleep at 1:30 in the morning...keep up the amazing-ness!
OanDuress chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
This is actually quite sad, but I loved it nevertheless, great job
desiallen16 chapter 1 . 11/16/2010
I loved it )
Toraus chapter 1 . 5/18/2010
Interesting story!
Mia chapter 1 . 7/1/2009
I love this story

It's achingly beautiful and so understated that it's not what Draco says, it's what he doesn't say that makes an impact.

Gave me goosebumps in a good way :]
DraculasSpawn chapter 1 . 3/18/2009
This is really good. Its really interesting. I really enjoyed it. Its quite sad though. There are so many ideas, it is amazing... - Great job I thoroughly enjoyed this fanfic :)
Ruay Higirashi chapter 1 . 12/21/2008
. . . Wow. This is the second Remus/Draco fanfiction that I have read and I'm utterly speechless! It was amazing how you could capture such torment in someone's soul and show how one deals with it, little by little and get over or all in one go and crack under pressure.

Beautifully written! I can't wait to read more off your stories. . . Hopefully they won't make me cry as much(I'm such a crybaby LOL.)
the-universe-is-insane chapter 1 . 12/5/2008
I liked it.
MissBellaBlack chapter 1 . 7/11/2008
Wow, I've never read a Remus/Draco fic before but that was amazing!
ignis crudelis chapter 1 . 6/12/2008
That was interesting. I found the writing style to be different but enjoyable.

Good job!
Tomamea chapter 1 . 5/28/2008
This wuz rilly good. I wanna have an account so i can add it 2 my faves.

XD
ch3rryphr34k chapter 1 . 4/22/2008
there is something about this piece that leaves me breathless and robs me blind, it hurts and creates ironic smiles. its a work of genius and 'morrow i'm adding it to my favs, its a great fic, one of the best i've read.
Angel of the klutz chapter 1 . 4/4/2008
This story got me interested in this particular pairing and I really like how you express Draco it really makes him seem less of the arrogant prick he acts like in the book. I hope you continue writing more stories like this. - Angel