Reviews for Awaiting My Last Breath
Eisenberg's cat chapter 1 . 4/17/2014
hi, I just saw this slash, would you mind if I translate it into Chinese, I'll be grateful
Her Pillow James chapter 1 . 7/3/2011
Well I teared up a little at the end! Loved the story! Danny was always my fav character and I loved how he came back as a ghost or was a ghost! Made me feel like he was still alive!
heyailoveyou chapter 1 . 10/1/2010
This is amazing. I could have cried...
kitsuneshadow47 chapter 1 . 6/13/2010
Aww! TT_TT So sad! I mean, poor Danny...

Damn, I cried my eyes out when I actually saw him die in the real movie..but this is sad, too... T_T

But well-written. ;) Great job. ~

.::.*~Kitsune~*.::.
greenseeker65 chapter 1 . 2/28/2008
i absolutely loved this fic continue writing
Shadow Padawan chapter 1 . 7/27/2007
OMG! Break my heart all over again why don't you? This was SO wonderful. I swear I cried during tthat lsat battle scene and...oh...I cried here again too! Offing Danny was a terrible way to split up the love triangle.

I actually kinda like that the slash here is more implied than outright. I think that's rather appropriate level of romance for this 'shipp.
Sekre chapter 1 . 1/23/2007
loved it!
Fee Neex chapter 1 . 12/12/2004
This was very well written. I ckould so totally believe the Danny/Rafe relationship! You should try to turn it into a chapter story, but only if you want to! Don't let us pressure you into something ya don't wanna do! _
gwacie mcgeek chapter 1 . 8/15/2004
very good. good job. keep up the good work
Theresa Maxwell chapter 1 . 7/26/2004
Even though this was posted so, so long ago - I just wanted to say that I loved it _ It was really awesome; I knew that digging around FFN would find me stuff worth reading! So yeah, I definitely agree that that movie should have had shounen-ai. Love triangles are overrated and overdone *sigh* But people are stupid and ignorant and intolerant. Another movie that should have had shounen-ai instead of a love triangle was Moon Child. It just goes to prove that this is not an isolated incident _~ Not that we didn't know that already. Anyway, I really loved your take on Pearl Harbor. In my opinion, it's much better than the movie _ So keep up the great work!
kandisi chapter 1 . 7/24/2003
Aw, that was awesome! Great fic, I'm glad I decided to check out the Pearl Habor genre today!
underwater thing chapter 1 . 4/1/2003
Oh honey! I loved it.

You see I'm into the slashy couple so obviously I was ecstatic to find someone else who contemplated it.

Wonderful job, the description and writing was beautiful.
SidneyRin chapter 1 . 2/1/2002
It's always nice to know that I wasn't the only one who thought if they had only made a shounen-ai realationship in the moive it could have helped it a little, well as much as it could be helped. The Danny's ghost concept was kinda weak I'll admit that but the resulting sap was worth it. The whole retrospect idea and the 1st person point of view through-out with thoughts and reflections was a plus. All and all I found it to be a really well written piece, wish I could find more of them. Much applause to you.
NovaAni-Bookworm1 chapter 1 . 12/26/2001
Hey. I liked this story, I looked it up after I read your MiSTing of the movie. Hehe, as much as I love that movie, it's a really funny MiST, cudos to you. Anyway, this story was really nicely done, in some parts it goes a little too far into humour-type inner dialogue, which kinda contrasts harshly to the seriousness of the rest, but maybe that's just 'cause I'm not used to writing in the first person. Oh, and I just thought I'd mention that Pearl Harbor is based after a book written by Randall Wallace, and the book talks alot about the battles and types of airplanes and things like that, and when they made a movie I guess he was told to up the love-triangle and other things. Hehe, movie people *rolls eyes* But yeah! Wow I'm babbling. It was really really good, I like how Danny came back. Dude, he was the cute one, stupid Ben Affleck *kick*. I like the slash. :P Okay, enough of my TOTAL babble, good story,can't wait for more.-Nova~*~
Drucilla Black chapter 1 . 9/26/2001
I love this! It was so beautifully-written. I was almost crying. Please, please, PLEASE write a story where Danny & Rafe are reunited in heaven/the afterlife!