Reviews for Roses are red
BBXRAE FAN chapter 1 . 1/11/2014
I LOVE YOUR STORY!PLEASE MAKE MORE!
dsSC chapter 1 . 3/24/2012
That has to be one of the best poems ive read, other than 'The Raven' but I could never rhyme like that.

Very nice.

LOL at the ending.
Apathetic Zombie chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
LOLZ! I just loove bbrae and thi was extremly romantic and funny! 5/5 way 2 go!
Zinala chapter 1 . 9/21/2009
it was really rushed after the poem part...but nevertheless, it was cute. and i quite enjoyed it :]
animalditective chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
That was so funny and also at the same time so romantic.
FrostFaerie chapter 1 . 12/23/2007
That was so funny. 'He was dazed for the next week' was my favorite part. I also liked the poem, really cool. Keep it up.
JadeAshes chapter 1 . 9/29/2007
SO CUTE!

JA
bbissocute chapter 1 . 8/27/2007
This is too cute. I just cant get the smile off my face now. Such a wonderful job.

bbissocute
gaara-o-sand chapter 1 . 2/24/2007
lmfao! ohayo gozaisamsu you-chan! loved the story! i have a new sakulee story idea comin up but i need to talk to u about it first... anyway... ttyl!

cya in english!

(did we have homework?)
ZadZap chapter 1 . 2/22/2007
HA pretty good it rocks GO BB RAE
SpiderSquirrel chapter 1 . 2/17/2007
LMFAO!
Talex-1 chapter 1 . 2/15/2007
That was a wonderful poem. Eve though it really had no body per se, I think that's what you were going for. Pretty original take on a poem, even if it was short. A little bit more detail and you're good to go, but this story could stand without it.
Agent of the Divine One chapter 1 . 2/15/2007
Interesting. I'm guessing that the shade of lipstick wouldn't be her first choice, but it was the only thing she could get on such short notice. :)
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 1 . 2/15/2007
Nice poem here.

Actually, Valentine Day wasn't invented by Hallmark or any other corporation. It's a day dedicated to a real saint; Valentine was a Roman soldier who converted to christianism, and, when discovered and imprisoned, became a priest, and married several Christian couples that were jailed as well, therefore we're still associating him with love.

Keep the good writing.
longhairedhorse chapter 1 . 2/15/2007
HEy really nice poem, your good. I could never rhyme like story and title. Ya I don't even celebrate Valentines but this story kinda gets me in the mood. Great work! Hope to see you write soon!

Please do not reply to this review, explainations are on my profile.

l8r