Reviews for Roses are red
Ravena Wolfborn chapter 1 . 11/24/2015
loved it.
BBXRAE FAN chapter 1 . 1/11/2014
I LOVE YOUR STORY!PLEASE MAKE MORE!
dsSC chapter 1 . 3/24/2012
That has to be one of the best poems ive read, other than 'The Raven' but I could never rhyme like that.

Very nice.

LOL at the ending.
Apathetic Zombie chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
LOLZ! I just loove bbrae and thi was extremly romantic and funny! 5/5 way 2 go!
Zinala chapter 1 . 9/21/2009
it was really rushed after the poem part...but nevertheless, it was cute. and i quite enjoyed it :]
animalditective chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
That was so funny and also at the same time so romantic.
FrostFaerie chapter 1 . 12/23/2007
That was so funny. 'He was dazed for the next week' was my favorite part. I also liked the poem, really cool. Keep it up.
JadeAshes chapter 1 . 9/29/2007
SO CUTE!

JA
bbissocute chapter 1 . 8/27/2007
This is too cute. I just cant get the smile off my face now. Such a wonderful job.

bbissocute
gaara-o-sand chapter 1 . 2/24/2007
lmfao! ohayo gozaisamsu you-chan! loved the story! i have a new sakulee story idea comin up but i need to talk to u about it first... anyway... ttyl!

cya in english!

(did we have homework?)
ZadZap chapter 1 . 2/22/2007
HA pretty good it rocks GO BB RAE
SpiderSquirrel chapter 1 . 2/17/2007
LMFAO!
Talex-1 chapter 1 . 2/15/2007
That was a wonderful poem. Eve though it really had no body per se, I think that's what you were going for. Pretty original take on a poem, even if it was short. A little bit more detail and you're good to go, but this story could stand without it.
Agent of the Divine One chapter 1 . 2/15/2007
Interesting. I'm guessing that the shade of lipstick wouldn't be her first choice, but it was the only thing she could get on such short notice. :)
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 1 . 2/15/2007
Nice poem here.

Actually, Valentine Day wasn't invented by Hallmark or any other corporation. It's a day dedicated to a real saint; Valentine was a Roman soldier who converted to christianism, and, when discovered and imprisoned, became a priest, and married several Christian couples that were jailed as well, therefore we're still associating him with love.

Keep the good writing.