Reviews for The Password
lazybum89 chapter 3 . 4/29/2014
Fantastic story! It's one of my favs! :-)
ccase13 chapter 3 . 6/25/2011
Poor Dean follows orders no matter how unreasonable. The only order his Dad ever gave that Dean revolted from was the one to shoot him while the yellow eyed demon possessed him.
Voldemort- Coolest Badguy EVER chapter 3 . 3/26/2010
Times like this make me wish Mac was a part of the show (as well as Jim, Caleb, Joshua... might as well chuck Esme in there too... Yeah, that'd be sweet...). This was very cute:

"Dean usually let his guard down with the doctor. He liked to think of himself as a favorite uncle."

His happiness later at Dean saying "Okay Mac" was also very sweet.

I liked Jim's view on being given two brothers in Mac and John. Aw! 8)

So, another much loved story - and now all you need is two more reviews from someone, and you'll have 100! WO!

Voldemort- Coolest Badguy EVER chapter 2 . 3/26/2010
Aw, this is my favourite part too. 8)

I love the image of Mac standing outside a motel room door, shouting "Power Rangers". Poor Mac!

Dean's rationality in the situation was very cute (but kinda sad at the same time), and Sam's innocence was a lovely way to lighten the mood ("What's 20 plus 35?").

Dean letting Sammy finish the lucky charms was very cute, and a nice nod to the show.

Overall, an adorable chapter. 8)

Voldemort- Coolest Badguy EVER chapter 1 . 3/26/2010
I love reading Wee-chester stories. 8)

Dean's loyalty to his father is very sweet, if a little misguided. I liked Bobby's thoughts of Dean and Sam being the "mascots" for the Brotherhood - it's always cute to see the majority of the rough, tough group of hunters being all concerned for the boys. ;)

And I loved the ending to this chapter: "He'd also have to give a warning that Caleb was to win no more than one hundred dollars in any card game."

Cullen is awesome. 8D

Stoneage Woman chapter 3 . 5/16/2008
I enjoyed this. I think I'm going to like your Brotherhood series...
RedDragen chapter 3 . 10/18/2007
I think that was a cute story.
Angelbyname chapter 3 . 8/16/2007
Loved this!
River City1 chapter 3 . 5/25/2007
Great story! I felt so sad for poor little Dean, having to take on so much responsibility and worry at such a young age. I love this AU, because it gives the boys a "family" and support system that they needed, as do all kids. It's too bad all children don't have the same.
Becomingwhaturmeantobe chapter 3 . 5/20/2007
Hee, that was cute. I loved that!
Lucy Wiggin chapter 3 . 3/14/2007
Love it, though I think that the Brotherhood 'verse is way too easy on John. Love Caleb's trick at the end.
Shlee Verde chapter 3 . 2/26/2007
that was great! i especially loved the moments when mac was trying to get the boys to open the door and i loved the moments with caleb and mac; the ending was especially funny. keep up the great work; im always happy when i get the notification that you wrote a new story', it always makes my day a little brighter.
lelann37 chapter 3 . 2/24/2007
great fic! little winchesters are so cute, and their uncles are so nice and protective, i feel all warm and happy.
324123412341241234123 chapter 3 . 2/22/2007
Homer Simpson! I so love these kids... Loved it, like everything you do

**fangirls all over your ass**
irismay42 chapter 3 . 2/21/2007
You managed to pack a lot of the AU backstory in here, which is always appreciated!

And I still want to adopt Kiddie!Dean and Kiddie!Sam!