Reviews for Common Bonds
Only For Signed Reviews chapter 2 . 2/24/2011
Oh boy, Booth and House at odds. At least Brennan understands right? Can't wait to see this play out.

Kai
Only For Signed Reviews chapter 1 . 2/24/2011
That ending line had me cracking up. Actually most of your House dialogue was rather witty, and reminded me of smiling at House's antics on the show. Really well done with that. -re-reads last line and laughs again-
Here To Annoy chapter 7 . 1/29/2009
Aw! Amazing story I loved it! It would have been fun to see more interection between booth and house, but the interaction they did have was hilarious! I loved the whole thing! And thank you so much for keeping the relationships true to the shows!
ferryboat George chapter 7 . 11/2/2008
cute story
Foghorn-clj87 chapter 1 . 7/10/2008
"Oh snap. We’ve got the fuzz here. Quick, Foreman, look white and innocent!”

Classic! So funny!
Semper13 chapter 1 . 4/23/2008
omg! the last comment was hillarious! freakin' house's racial comments are always funny! ahhaahhaha!
fishyfin1 chapter 7 . 4/13/2008
aw... i simply loved the crossover... still you should have had some b/b and h/c action! that would have been heaven! oo - u should do a sequel... where house has to call bones in for a diagnoses... no idea how thatll work - but just want to see the two together again:D

oo - and perfect characters! loved how u wrote them adn their dialogue!
fishyfin1 chapter 2 . 4/13/2008
lmao! love booth/house interaction! and booth as the patients aid!
fishyfin1 chapter 1 . 4/13/2008
lmao - i wasnt going to review till the end... but the last line was hilarious and... youve mixed two of my fav shows!
NooooBD chapter 7 . 4/1/2008
Oh, that was awesome! Very well in character for both Shows, specially House. :D

Man, wouldn't it be awesome if this actually happened ... well not this story, but both shows coming together?

Great job!
BBLove chapter 1 . 1/5/2008
“Oh snap. We’ve got the fuzz here. Quick, Foreman, look white and innocent!”

Haha that had me laughing forever. SO something House would say.
chaseluv4ever chapter 7 . 11/25/2007
That wuz amazing! It was funny and romantic, and angsty yet you still kept everyone in perfect character...

I absolutly LUVED it!
ilovebuttfacemiscreants chapter 7 . 11/18/2007
what? they don't end up together, what kind of bones story is this where bones and booth DON'T get together, they always get together...i guess it was still good.
ilovebuttfacemiscreants chapter 1 . 11/18/2007
HAHA Look white and innocent, haha, i love house's racism to Foreman, to anyone else it would be mean but I don't like Foreman, so I'm alright with it, hehe.
SaoirseAva chapter 1 . 10/18/2007
I've only read the first chapter so far, but you capture House perfectly! Hilarious!

Jennie